“Not a good stay” 2 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #11 of 12 Hotels in Miami Springs

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
Gastonia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Hotel is certainly on the older side and appearance is a bit run down. But the staff is friendly, and the hotel is clean. One of the deciding factors to stay here (other than the price) was the fact that they offer complimentary shuttle service from the airport as well as to the cruise port. Would stay here again.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Joseph K, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Miami Airport North, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Dear Aaron C,
Thank you very much for posting your review on TripAdvisor in regards to your stay with us at the Days Inn Miami Airport North. I am happy to read that you found the hotel to be clean and that staff provided you with friendly service. I see you were also able to make use of the free shuttle services that we have to offer. All of our guests have access to the airport shuttles as well as the shuttle to the Port of Miami if they are going on a cruise. These amenities are in place to make our guests stay are more welcome and enjoyable one. I am glad you were able to take advantage of this, and again, I thank you for taking the time to post your review.
Director of Customer Services
Merino, Colorado
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

The rooms have not been updated since 1975. The beds are old, but reasonably clean. The front desk is not user friendly. They have wireless but doesn't work and they don't care. Shuttle service is hit and miss. your scheduled pickup is +\- 20 minutes. You need to schedule way early and even then, because they use a shared service you might not have a seat on the shuttle. Again the front desk does not care. They have your money. That being said there are worse properties near the airport

• Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
Dear garie,
Thank you for the review you posted on TripAdvisor describing your time with us at the Days Inn Miami Airport North. I am sorry to hear about the experience you had when staying at our hotel. We value all of our guest feedback, because it helps us learn from our mistakes, and it tells us to continue what we are doing right. Our main objective is customer satisfaction, and it seems we did not do that in your case. I will inform our department managers of your comments, so we can take care of these issues. Thank you again for taking the time out of your day to post this review.
Director of Customer Services
Cicero, Illinois
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

This "motel" was your very basic. After checking in, my boyfriend (who is Hispanic) asked where a good place to eat was. He spoke in Spanish to the male clerk (who was also Hispanic). The moment I asked a question in English, the clerk became very impatient with me and began rolling his eyes giving me short answers that really did not help.

There was a group of local gentleman who had the room next to us. They made themselves at home by propping their door open, pulling all of their chairs out, and drank and talked loudly all night long.

I went to their bar connected to the "motel". It was crowded with the town's local gamblers. I had a local drug dealer sit next to me offering me his services. He also was extremely "grabby" with his hands. The bartender did absolutely nothing.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Joseph K, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Miami Airport North, responded to this review, 6 days ago
Dear jennifere750,
Thank you for the review you posted on TripAdvisor describing your time with us at the Days Inn Miami Airport North. I am sorry to hear about the experience you had when staying at our hotel. We value all of our guest feedback, because it helps us learn from our mistakes, and it tells us to continue what we are doing right. Our main objective is customer satisfaction, and it seems we did not do that in your case. I am terribly sorry to learn of the issues that you experienced at our Travelers Lounge, and I will be sure to bring this up to our bar manager. Thank you again for taking the time out of your day to post this review.
Saskatoon
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This property is needing some loving care. Its also noisy. The ice machine resounds down the hall and other guests are like they are in your room. To top it off the phone by our bed malfunctioned and rang 5 times in the night as though it was leaving a message. When we picked it up there was no one there. The staff in the breakfast room is unfriendly and the shuttle from the airport is not very reliable. We waited for 45 minutes when we were told it would be 10 minutes.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple

Dear Lorne B,
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Hotel in bad shape. Coffee maker uncleaned. No range-hood fan (to take humidity out of bathroom). Humid room. Holes on bathrooms door. Old carpet everywhere. The staff was ok but the whole place feels uncleaned. Disturbing pizza and fast food adds delivered every few hpurs to your door. Water not flowing or very slow.

Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
Dear GolfJet7,
Hamilton, Bermuda
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Love the hotel, have stayed there a number of times. One big problem though, there is a new wifi logon system that uses a username and password. The wifi in my room was very weak and erratic. I was never able to use it on my phone or my laptop because it kept dropping off. Only if I stood near the door of my room was it a bit more stable. Not acceptable, especially since I rely heavily on internet for business and personal communication.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled solo

Dear dwaynelewis,
Thank you very much for posting your review on TripAdvisor in regards to your stay with us at the Days Inn Miami Airport North. I also want to thank you for continuing to stay with us on your visits to the South Florida area. Our returning guests are what give our hotel a personality, so we thank you for that. I am sorry to hear about the ongoing issues that you had with the internet connection. That is something that we are working hard to fix, because we know that some of our guests rely on that service. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and I hope you will be staying with us again on your next trip to Miami.
Director.customerservices@gmail.com

Been to Days Inn Miami Airport North? Share your experiences!