“Days Inn Miami international Airport ” 1 of 5 stars

Days Inn Miami Airport North
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   4767 NW 36th St, Miami Springs, FL 33166   |
Ranked #11 of 12 Hotels in Miami Springs
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Days Inn Miami international Airport ”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

My stay at Day's Inn Miami International Airport started off well. I came to over to seek medical care. After meeting with my doctor it was determined I needed surgical procedure urgently. The phone rings it was the front desk telling me they are to move me to a different room because of plumbing issues. Upon returning to the hotel I went to my room there was fliers of different restaurants that someone slipped under the door. The following morning went out to have breakfast upon returning I saw a brunch of papers in my room again. So I called the front to complain about someone placing papers under my room door. About ten minutes to midnight the phone rings the front desk asking me to come to the front. I went to the front desk asking what is going to they see the time? So the front desk clerk is telling me the reason i was move to a different room is because i used to much toliet paper causing them to have plumbing issues. I was highly upset first of all I'm a sick lady and secondly maybe if they had proper plumbing pipes things wouldn't be better. The response I got was very unprofessional. Then to add insult to injuries I notice that the bathroom was not clean well. I saw dirt in the tub and floor so I called the front desk to tell them I'm a sick lady plus I have wounds that are still open and when I go to doctor tomorrow. After he examines me an if I catch any infections from your hotel I will sue. Then next day after have dinner came back to my room I notice the tub is still not clean properly so I ask for the manager or the owner. The manager reassured me this will not happen again. That hotel is one to be remember for not cleaning properly along with strangers always in the hotel placing papers under your room door where are the security?

Stayed November 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
Miami, FL
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I can honestly say this will be the first and last time i ever stay at a Days Inn. I reserved a room for 4 nights. A few hours after i settled in, i noticed the toilet made odd (loud) noises every 10 minutes, but i decided to ignore that because i simply did not want to pack ALL of my belongings all over again. On my last full day before i checked out the next morning, the hotel decided to have some "work" done. This work began early in the morning, including LOUD noises and water being sprayed into my room. The water seeped through the cracks of the door and wet all of the floor, my luggage, and the walls! The NOISE and water was so unbearable, i had to open the door to complain and in the process was sprayed with water myself! I called the front desk due to the fact that i was completely unpacked and was unable to study or get any work done due to the water and loud noise (9:00 - 5:00 pm)!! Initially, the front desk attendant said they couldn't do anything about it. I called again to speak to the manager, he said the same thing. I had to call a third time for him to finally come to the room! When he arrived, he simply suggested packing my stuff to move to another room. Why should i have to pack all of my belongings and move to another room?! If management knew there was a scheduled construction in that area...WHY did they offer that room? May i emphasize, the "offer" was DECLINED BECAUSE i had reserved a room for 4 nights, therefore, i had already made myself comfortable in that room. Furthermore, i had already unpacked my clothing and settled into work duties at the desk area. So why would i have to take time out of my day to repack everything (which is time consuming) and move to another room?? That is simply not fair and i am very upset with their lack of consideration. NO SUCH THING AS CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business

Edmonton
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Rooms were noisey from band in the bar until 3 am. Not to mention departing aircrafts, road and hall ways. Carpets never washed since new. Bare feet are instantly he blackened with thielth! Very musty smelling too. Bed is too small for two. Camping would have been more comfortable!

Olympia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Took airport shuttle forever to pick us up.

Room had no heat and was cold!

The toilet ran constantly all night, very loud and kept us up.

There was loud banging noises at 2:30 am, like someone was working outside or next to our room.

At 6:00 am there was Hispanic women talking loudly outside our room.

Complained to management and didn't seem to care! Very disappointed. Would like a refund.

Novi, Michigan
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This is more a motel not a hotel, but it's not the worst the is some good motel's
this one is not ...
Mattress was old and lumpy, room smelled so bad we had to open the door it did not helped, cleaning supply smell was unbearable 8 am., cleaning lady knock on the door. Worst hotel ever...

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Been to Days Inn Miami Airport North? Share your experiences!