“Receptionist didn't give us proper info on the free...” 3 of 5 stars

You added Days Inn Miami Airport North to your Saves list
Days Inn Miami Airport North
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   4767 NW 36th St, Miami Springs, FL 33166   |
Ranked #11 of 12 Hotels in Miami Springs

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
Meridian, Idaho
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

We had chose this hotel for the convenience of the airport shuttle and the shuttle to the Port of Miami. Our first night before the cruise wasn't that bad. We had friendly staff, but the water pressure for a shower was more like a trickle. This hotel is outdated and needs some renovations. On our return stay after the cruise, I had mentioned the water pressure, so the helpful staff said she would find us a room with better pressure. It was an outside access which we did not feel safe so she had another room indoors that we opted for. Little did we know on the other side of the wall was the hotel lounge/bar. Live music till 3 am. No sleep for us. Said forget that and found another hotel to stay at.

Room Tip: Make sure it's not near the lounge!
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple
Joseph K, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Miami Airport North, responded to this review, yesterday
Dear pincushion_00,
Thank you for the review you posted on TripAdvisor describing your time with us at the Days Inn Miami Airport North. I am sorry to hear about the experience you had when staying at our hotel. We value all of our guest feedback, because it helps us learn from our mistakes, and it tells us to continue what we are doing right. Our main objective is customer satisfaction, and it seems we did not do that in your case. I will inform our department managers of your comments, so we can take care of these issues. Thank you again for taking the time out of your day to post this review.
A TripAdvisor Member
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

the days inn gives a free shuttle to cruise port was nice ,location to airport is great just housekeeping could do a better job, the people working checkin and out r great but when i mention about how dirty bathtub was with hair they said i should have reported it sooner .but did nothing.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled solo

Dear A TripAdvisor Member,
Thank you for the review you posted on TripAdvisor describing your time with us at the Days Inn Miami Airport North. I am sorry to hear about the experience you had when staying at our hotel. We value all of our guest feedback, because it helps us learn from our mistakes, and it tells us to continue what we are doing right. I am happy that you were able to make use of our shuttle service, and that our staff was friendly and helpful to you during you stay. I will inform our housekeeping manager of your comments, so we can take care of these issues. Thank you again for taking the time out of your day to post this review.
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

Very convenient location, bus at the door, easy access to Dolfin mall great shopping, excellent bar atmosphere loved karokee night Manuel is excellent wants to make you come back. small cafeteria however supervisor excellent very friendly everyone very nice. I already made new reservation to stay again.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled solo

Dear sampty13,
Thank you very much for posting your review of the Days Inn Miami Airport North on TripAdvisor. I am happy to hear that you were able to venture out into other areas of Miami, from our convenient location, allowing easy access to all parts of Miami. I am also glad to read that our front desk supervisor was able to provide you with excellent and friendly service. I see you also enjoyed your time at our Travelers Lounge, which is our bar located in our lobby where guests go to unwind and have a drink and enjoy their night. Thank you again for your review, and we hope to have you back with us soon.
Santiago Metropolitan Region, Chile
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The hotel is cute, has a nice pool, but that is of little use if there is no internet, no breakfast and if the pieces are dark and small beds. It is expensive compared to others. No return.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Joseph K, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Miami Airport North, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear fogrodnik,
Thank you for leaving a review of the Days Inn Miami Airport North on TripAdvisor. I am glad to hear that you found the hotel to be cute, and that you enjoyed our pool area. Free WiFi is something that is offered at our hotel, and I am sorry to hear that it was not working well while you were our guest. We do not offer a free breakfast to our guests, but we do a have nice café in our lobby that serves hot breakfast, lunch, and dinner for about $10 per person. I wish your experience with us could have been better, but we will most definitely take your comments to heart. We appreciate all guest feedback, and yours is no different. Thank you again for taking the time to post this review.
Director of Customer Services
Islamorada, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I stayed here for one night, before flying out of Miami International Airport early the next morning. For great value I got a comfortable and clean room with free wifi, perfect location near the airport, and the ability to choose between a smoking vs non-smoking rooms. An added bonus was the café inside the hotel, with very friendly service. There is also a bar downstairs, which unfortunately had live music the night I stayed there, with my room being right above it. I decided to e-mail management to make them aware of this issue, and their response was very impressive. They worked with me in a very friendly and expedient manner to compensate me for my loss of sleep. I would definitely stay there again because of the great attention I received. I might just make sure my room is not so close to the bar if I have an early morning flight!

Room Tip: If you are a light sleeper, stay away from rooms near the bar!
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
Dear Patricia T,
Thank you so much for the great review you posted on TripAdvisor in regards to your stay with us at the Days Inn Miami Airport North. I am extremely happy to hear that you received great service from our staff, and that you found your room to be clean and comfortable. I also see you were able to enjoy a meal from our Café Expresso, which is a nice little place for our guests to enjoy a breakfast, lunch, or dinner. I am sorry for what you experienced the night of your stay, but I am so happy to hear that our management team was able to take care of you. Our main goal is customer satisfaction, and I am glad we were able to live up to that after the fact. Thank you again for your review, and we look forward to your next stay with us.
Director of Customer Services
Director.customerservices@gmail.com

Been to Days Inn Miami Airport North? Share your experiences!