“Bad experiencie” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 12 Hotels in Miami Springs
Santiago Metropolitan Region, Chile
“Bad experiencie”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

The hotel is cute, has a nice pool, but that is of little use if there is no internet, no breakfast and if the pieces are dark and small beds. It is expensive compared to others. No return.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
Islamorada, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I stayed here for one night, before flying out of Miami International Airport early the next morning. For great value I got a comfortable and clean room with free wifi, perfect location near the airport, and the ability to choose between a smoking vs non-smoking rooms. An added bonus was the café inside the hotel, with very friendly service. There is also a bar downstairs, which unfortunately had live music the night I stayed there, with my room being right above it. I decided to e-mail management to make them aware of this issue, and their response was very impressive. They worked with me in a very friendly and expedient manner to compensate me for my loss of sleep. I would definitely stay there again because of the great attention I received. I might just make sure my room is not so close to the bar if I have an early morning flight!

Room Tip: If you are a light sleeper, stay away from rooms near the bar!
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
Vero Beach, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

This is an older hotel in a somewhat industrial area immediately north of MIA airport.

The Good:

=> Rooms were clean and well maintained.
=> Location is convenient to airport and major highways.
=> Staff was friendly and helpful.
=> Extremely good value.
=> No safety issues.
=> Nice pool.
=> Nice little restaurant (more "luncheonette") attached.

The Bad:

=> Older hotel that looks rundown and outdated (this is an appearance issue only - everything is basically functional)
=> Internet is very bad. Effectively unusable. This is a comment on connectivity rather than signal strength.

Analysis:

If you are price conscious and not worried about bad internet, then this is a decent place to stay.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled on business
Madison, Ohio
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

We found the guest staff to be very pleasant, however this experience stopped there. The room was far from clean and very tired. I can understand the usage near a large airport, but the lack of cleanliness is unacceptable which accounted for our cancellation of our room there, for our return trip home from the Keys. The Holiday Inn Express just up the street knew how to clean a room. P.S. My wife slept with her clothes on - happy wife happy life. You can figure it out from here!

• Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Monte-Carlo, Monaco
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Horror!!!!we found the hotel via the internet and booked a sleeping all the luck 1 night.
dirty, old rusty!cockroaches in the bathroom!!you think that is not true!!disaster!!never again
price was not low,so we never thought it was so bad!!

Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I stayed in this hotel for 1 night following a flight before a cruise the next day. I'd say if your looking for a comfortable easy night then this hotel is absolutely fine. I read up some reviews that weren't too good but i always go with an open mind. We had a room above the bar with karaoke and had no complaints at all. The staff give 5* service which was the best thing. They tell you everything you need no know and give you a detailed map of bars and restaurants in the area. It's is around $25 for a taxi to
Miami beach which wasn't too
Bad if you want too see the beaches and the nightlife on ocean drive. All around I was happy with our stay and happy with the service we received.

• Stayed October 2014
Joseph K, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Miami Airport North, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Samantha R,
Thank you very much for the review you posted on TripAdvisor in regards to your stay with us at the Days Inn Miami Airport North. I am so happy to read that our staff provided you with 5 star service throughout your stay. I witness our staff come in each day with the proper attitude and we always enjoy when our guests recognize that. I am also glad to hear that you were able to venture out easily into the city of Miami and explore all that it has to offer. Thank you so much for your review, and we hope to have you back with us soon!
Joseph Katz

Dear Annnnnnnnnnn,
Joseph Katz
Director of Customer Service
Director.customerservices@gmail.com

Been to Days Inn Miami Airport North? Share your experiences!