“Grace” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 12 Hotels in Miami Springs
Monte-Carlo, Monaco
“Grace”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Horror!!!!we found the hotel via the internet and booked a sleeping all the luck 1 night.
dirty, old rusty!cockroaches in the bathroom!!you think that is not true!!disaster!!never again
price was not low,so we never thought it was so bad!!

Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

I stayed in this hotel for 1 night following a flight before a cruise the next day. I'd say if your looking for a comfortable easy night then this hotel is absolutely fine. I read up some reviews that weren't too good but i always go with an open mind. We had a room above the bar with karaoke and had no complaints at all. The staff give 5* service which was the best thing. They tell you everything you need no know and give you a detailed map of bars and restaurants in the area. It's is around $25 for a taxi to
Miami beach which wasn't too
Bad if you want too see the beaches and the nightlife on ocean drive. All around I was happy with our stay and happy with the service we received.

• Stayed October 2014
Joseph K, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Miami Airport North, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Dear Samantha R,
Thank you very much for the review you posted on TripAdvisor in regards to your stay with us at the Days Inn Miami Airport North. I am so happy to read that our staff provided you with 5 star service throughout your stay. I witness our staff come in each day with the proper attitude and we always enjoy when our guests recognize that. I am also glad to hear that you were able to venture out easily into the city of Miami and explore all that it has to offer. Thank you so much for your review, and we hope to have you back with us soon!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

Miami beach which wasn't too

• Stayed October 2014
Dear Annnnnnnnnnn,
Raleigh, North Carolina
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

At first glance, walking to the room, was somewhat scary. Not being familiar with Miami, I wondered if my family was safe at this location. Overall the room was clean and neat. The local pizza shops and other eateries continually place things under your door that you have to pickup. The hotel should have a list of local eateries in the room and not menus slid under the door.

The biggest problem was the noise. First, is is very close to Miami International Airport, so you have that noise. I can deal with that. But, all night long there were people yelling and cursing outside my room. We made multiple calls to the front desk after our daughter went to bed because of the noise. If anything was done, it didn't work. I never saw any security go out to investigate and the noise certainly didn't stop. It continued all night, resulting in a 3rd call to the desk at 3:55 when I was again awoken. Finally at 5:00 am I got up to begin my day. We were going on a cruise, so the first day everyone was exhaused from a lack of sleep due to the noise and little to no response from the hotel.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with family
Dear Lance L,
Thank you for the review you posted on TripAdvisor describing your time with us at the Days Inn Miami Airport North. I am sorry to hear about the experience you had when staying at our hotel. We value all of our guest feedback, because it helps us learn from our mistakes, and it tells us to continue what we are doing right. Our main objective is customer satisfaction, and it seems we did not do that in your case. I will inform our department managers of your comments, so we can take care of these issues. Thank you again for taking the time out of your day to post this review.
Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This is the second time we stay at this hotel.
This hotel is very close to Bayside, South Beach, Calle Ocho, etc. etc.
This past time we went to all the places mentioned above and then drove to the keys.
We live in Central Florida so, love to be able to stay at this hotel and then continued our trip to the keys.
The hotel is old, but clean.

Stayed September 2014, traveled with family
Dear laplaya00612,
Thank you very much for the review you posted about your stay at the Days Inn Miami Airport North on TripAdvisor. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us so much that you chose to stay with us for the second time. It is great to read that you were able to easily explore all that Miami has to offer from our hotel. It is great to hear about our guest’s ventures outside of the hotel, so thank you for letting us know about that. Thank you again for the review, and we hope to have you stay with us for a third time in the future!
Fort Pierce, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

There was no elevators in the motel. When the room was cleaned they only left one towel and no wash cloths. The walls and celing must be thin as every night you could hear planes taking off, it was near the airport. I have stayed in motels near the airport before and they were much quieter.

Finding a parking place was another challenge, I had to park far behind the motel and walk quite a distance.

Other than that the staff was very friendly and accomodating.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Dear gmac48,
Director.customerservices@gmail.com

Been to Days Inn Miami Airport North? Share your experiences!