“Our stay in Miami” 3 of 5 stars

You added Days Inn Miami Airport North to your Saves list
Days Inn Miami Airport North
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   4767 NW 36th St, Miami Springs, FL 33166   |
Ranked #11 of 12 Hotels in Miami Springs

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We stayed here twice in a week. Once to pick up family at the airport and then to bring them back. The staff here is very helpful and friendly. Catherine and Jennifer were especially helpful. They were great to help setting up shuttle to and from airport for our family. Anytime we needed a place to stay near Miami Airport we would stay here. Not a new place but it appears they do their best to keep it clean and fresh. A/C unit was a little noisy and the second stay our unit seemed to quit cooling properly but never got too uncomfortable. If you are a swimmer they have a great pool and pool side area. Convenient laundry room for travelers who need to wash clothes also.

Room Tip: Both rooms we were in were ok. Sometimes you would hear a plane take off but wasn't a problem. W...
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I've had multiple stays over the last 3 months - close to 50 nights at the hotel! I recommend the Day's Inn for the staff efficiency and price - great combo.

On my second stay, staff greeted me by name. The front desk staff is fast - often there are 3 or 4 guests in line but the check-in and check-out process is quick. Amaury at the front desk remembered me after and figured out certain preferences I have, like staying in a room near the restaurant / bar and making sure I have directions to restaurants or to downtown Miami. One night, I had an emergency fax to complete for work, Amaury put it as a priority during he and Jennifer's checking-in of a large-tour.

The rooms are old - but clean and the housekeeping staff is highly capable. The grounds are nice, there is never any trash on the landscaping or by the well maintained pool.

The bar is open late with a lot of energy from the locals who gather there - the bartender I know best is Manny and he has a regular crowd who keep coming back for his great mixology.

It is directly across from the airport and often I sit in the lobby watching people from around the world check-in for a night while traveling. The bi-lingual staff is top-notch.

I plan to stay at this hotel for business through November as I know I can count on service and hospitality that is 5-star at a budget price. Clearly any of the staff could work at any resort they choose - the professionalism comes through via how they care about their guests.

Room Tip: The pool is in the back so you can ask for a room around the pool area if that's important. The...
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled on business
Joseph K, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Miami Airport North, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear JohnW2636,
Thank you so much for posting a review on TripAdvisor in regards to your stay with us at the Days Inn Miami Airport North. I am so glad to hear that all of our staff was helpful and treated you with respect since arriving at our hotel. We take pride in offering our guests the best possible service and we are so happy when our guests recognize that. I will most definitely pass along your kind words to our staff members and I am sure that they will put a smile on all of their faces. I would like to thank you again for this review, and we look forward to having you with us in the future!
Joseph Katz
Director of Customer Service
Director.customerservices@gmail.com

Been to Days Inn Miami Airport North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Miami Airport North

Address: 4767 NW 36th St, Miami Springs, FL 33166
Location: United States > Florida > Miami Springs
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #11 of 12 Hotels in Miami Springs
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Miami Airport North 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Wyndham, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Miami Airport North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Miami Airport North Hotel Miami Springs