“Very convenient” 4 of 5 stars

Days Inn Miami Airport North
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   4767 NW 36th St, Miami Springs, FL 33166   |
Ranked #11 of 12 hotels in Miami Springs

829 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

The receptionist was bilingual but only converse in spanish around customers, the staff wasn't very friendly. Upon entering the room it smelled like people was just in there 2 minutes ago. I traveled with a 4 yr old. There was cement plastor around the old air condition had to keep my son away from it. There was safey hazards in the room (eg. 2 extension cords across the floor). I was in room 104, the customer who checked into room 109 immediately came back out upon checking out, she almost tripped over a hole in the floor. Again the receptionist at the desk wasn;t to receptive or friendly on her request to change the room. The pool look great but didn;t go in. Was totally disappointed in the accomadations. I was only staying for 10 hours until it was time to fly out of miami. I would not reccommend this location to anyone. One good service was the airport shuttle, that's about it. Ice machine was broke and dirty.

Room Tip: don;t waste your time or money
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Joseph K, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Miami Airport North, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Dear WilatBK,
Thank you for the review you posted on TripAdvisor describing your time with us at the Days Inn Miami Airport North. I am sorry to hear about the experience you had when staying at our hotel. We value all of our guest feedback, because it helps us learn from our mistakes, and it tells us to continue what we are doing right. Our main objective is customer satisfaction, and it seems we did not do that in your case. I will inform our department managers of your comments, so we can take care of these issues. Thank you again for taking the time out of your day to post this review.
Tallmadge
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Hotel rooms were very nice. Very comfortable beds. Nice updated furniture and bathrooms. The location was a little uncomfortable though. We just booked room for one night d/t catching our cruise the next day at Port of Miami.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Dear Alice K,
Thank you very much for the review that you posted on TripAdvisor describing your time with us at the Days Inn Miami Airport North. I am very happy to read that you enjoyed your accommodations and that you found them to be clean and comfortable. Our housekeeping staff works hard every day to maintain a high level of cleanliness at the hotel and it is nice when guests recognize that. We have recently updated our rooms with new furnishings as well, and I am happy to hear that you enjoyed them. Thank you again for taking the time to post this review, and we hope to see you back with us soon.
Bristol U.K
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I have rated very good in terms of value for money and used as a stopover after a flight. We were in room 228 sorted for us by Damaris who was very helpful as was the young guy on desk last night and this morning. The bed and pillows were very comfortable and the room was huge! A great place if you can get a good deal.

Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Joseph K, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Miami Airport North, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear ord,
Thank you very much for the review you posted on TripAdvisor in regards to your stay with us at the Days Inn Miami Airport North. I am extremely happy to hear that you found your rooms to be big enough as well as clean and comfortable. I see that you were able to encounter our front desk agent Damaris. She comes to work every day and displays a great attitude towards our customers, and goes above and beyond to make them feel at home. She will be so happy to hear of this recognition, and I will be sure to pass this along to her. Thank you very much for your review, and we hope to have you back with us in the future.
New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Catherine at the front desk was very helpful to me and my sister. We were there to go on a cruise and she was so helpful with things we needed to make sure our cruise was just right! Thanks Catherine!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Joseph K, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Miami Airport North, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear Desiray B,
Thank you very much for the review you posted on TripAdvisor in regards to your stay with us at the Days Inn Miami Airport North. I am so happy to read that Catherine was able to provide you with great customer service. I witness her stellar attitude at the front desk every day that she is working, and I am so happy that her hard work was recognized. I will most definitely pass along your kind words to Catherine and I am sure it will put a smile on her face. Thank you again for taking the time out of your day to post this review.
Director.customerservices@gmail.com

Been to Days Inn Miami Airport North? Share your experiences!