“Was better than I expected” 3 of 5 stars

Days Inn Miami Airport North
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   4767 NW 36th St, Miami Springs, FL 33166   |
Ranked #11 of 12 Hotels in Miami Springs
Phillips, Wisconsin
“Was better than I expected”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

I had to stay overnight in Miami between flights and I stayed at the days Inn. I read all the reviews and some people were really negative,so i was a bit worried. The room was big enough,the bed was comfortable,the bathroom was clean,the towels as well and i think the hotel served its purpose for people that is staying there for a short period of time. I think it could be better, like changing the carpets that are really old and the rooms should be cleaned through,I am a clean freak and I saw lots of dust in the areas that hadn't been cleaned properly.
My only complain was the way staff talks on the phone. They are not pleasant at all. I called before getting there to ask for more information and the lady that answered the phone was a bit rude.The phone in the room wasn't working so I called to the reception from my cell and the gentleman that answered the phone hang up on me 2 times. I think the hotel location is good but they need to improve their customer service for sure. Overall it was good and I would go back there for sure.

Room Tip: Higher floors are quieter.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Joseph K, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Miami Airport North, responded to this review, June 27, 2014
Dear Bellisima2014,
Thank you very much for your review of the Days Inn Miami Airport North on TripAdvisor. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your time here at our hotel. It is great to hear that you enjoyed your accommodations and found your bed to be very comfortable. I will be sure to pass along your comments in regards to the things we can change, to the appropriate department managers. We value all of our guest feedback, and I thank you for bringing these issues to our attention. Thank you again for taking the time to post this review.
Joseph Katz
Director of Customer Service
Director.customerservices@gmail.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
Birch Run, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

We booked our reservation as a park-n-fly and we got to the hotel they claimed they didn't have it as such and charged us $18 per day parking. They couldn't tell us the rate for park-n-fly and said we had to go online, however, online reservations didn't have the rates, only the hotel had them. They refused to do anything about it.

Room Tip: Don't stay here if you want to park-n-fly
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Miami Springs
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

Awesome to know that everyone now speaks English in Miami, especially those who are in customer service positions. Your front desk employees were awesome. The pool was nice and clean and we spent much time there. The little café was nicely handled. Opened really early etc....

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Dear Kimberlee S,
Thank you very much for the review you posted on TripAdvisor, describing your time with us at the Days Inn Miami Airport North. I am extremely happy to hear that you found our front desk employees to be awesome. It is their duty to make our guests feel welcome upon arrival, and when I inform them of your kind words, awesome is the word I will emphasize. Comments like yours are what make our job so special. I am also glad to hear you were able to make use of our pool and the café that we have on site. Thank you again for your review, and we look forward to your next stay with us!
Joseph Katz
Director of Customer Service
Director.customerservices@gmail.com

Been to Days Inn Miami Airport North? Share your experiences!