“pre cruise stay” 3 of 5 stars

2.0 of 5 Motel   |   4767 NW 36th St, Miami Springs, FL 33166   |
Ranked #11 of 12 Hotels in Miami Springs
“pre cruise stay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

Nice clean motel. Good location from airport and cruise ship pier. Staff was very courteous and helpful. A few places to eat nearby. The only knock I can give it is a small bathroom with no exhaust fan. For a one night stay before the cruise it was a good value for the price.
Its a older hotel though well maintained.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
Madison, Wisconsin
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

Only once have I stayed in a room where I've been more grossed out, which is a shame, because the hotel would have been fine if they had just cleaned it better. We has a room with 2 queens and BOTH beds were dirty. The pillows were uncomfortable. There was hair all over the bathroom floor and tub. If it wasn't so late I would have sought out a different room/hotel, but by the time we discovered the condition of the room, all I wanted to do was catch a few hours of sleep before our cruise. Do yourself a favor and avoid this place like the plague. There HAS to be a better option out there than this.

Room Tip: Check room for clean sheets, etc. as soon as you arrive.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Wichita, Kansas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

We chose this hotel for the convenience of shuttle service to the airport. Since we ha an early flight. That was the only good thing about this hotel.

The place is run down. The room was dated by a tube TV, and decor. The room was dirty. The shower curtain didn't stay put, had to hold it with one hand, there was water all over the floor, that may explain the possibility of mildew in the room, we couldn't stop sneezing since we got there.

It was just an uncomfortable stay, at 2:10 a.m. The last plain flew over, making a lot of noise and vibrating the whole room.

To top it all out, in the middle of the night when I got up to use bathroom there was a roach on the sink!

And I don't know what the deal is with Miami hotels they charge about 25-30 dollars on top of the advertised rate. This hotel room was not worth the one hundred dollars we paid for it.

Stay away from this place!

Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Columbus, Ohio
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

As per my title. A real dump. I did not expect a palace but it was seedy, dirty and to top it all somebody at the hotel compromised my Mastercard. I stayed one night Tuesday 5th November to catch my flight the next day to Antigua. I only used my credit card once to pay the hotel at check in. Today the 1st December I find out from Mastercard my card has been used on 5 occasions on the 14th November in Miami for over $2500 USD at a Walgreens.
If you have any sense at all give this hotel a BIG MISS !!!!!!!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Fort Myers
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013

The floor is filthy. Not vacuumed throughout my stay. A piece of thread stayed in one spot, the middle of the room the entire 3 nights I was there. Feels dirty to walk bear feet. Toilet is too small. Unnecessary charges for safe which I did not used. Parking is very limited. Inconveniently located ice machine. Toilet bowl was not cleaned when I first checked in. Poor wifi connectivity.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Been to Days Inn Miami Airport North? Share your experiences!