“Stop over” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 12 Hotels in Miami Springs
Sydney, Australia
“Stop over”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

My family and I booked this place for a one night stop over after a cruise and didn't really expect much. Lucky, because it really didn't offer much. Place looked run down, room floor was dirty (couldn't walk bare foot) and that made me feel dirty staying there. One annoying point was that we washed clothes in the laundry after a long cruise and the dryer didn't do a really good job so my clothes were wet causing my luggage to be overweight for the flight. The front counter service wasn't the best and it was located on a very busy street. If you need to find a positive the pool was really quite and only locals in there and it was close to a few options to eat (mainly fast food). I took the cheap option and got what I paid for - but wasn't disastrous.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness

Wellington, New Zealand
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

Stayed here for 3 nights, had the most comfortable bed we've had in our 2 month holiday round the US BUT this place has more bad things than good. Shoe box room, could barley fit our bag in and had to store the bag in the wardrobe. Annoying pizza people coming round putting numerous flyers under our door, we kept throwing them down the hallway to make a point....they were still there hours later so not sure where the cleaning staff are?? Lobby was very musty and the corridors were freezing cold. Our room faced the main road and petrol station so was quite loud and bright at night - esp when the petrol station seems to attract Police, 2 of the 3 nights we were there, they had cop cars with lights flashing parked up at the petrol station. This didnt help as the curtains blew open when the air con was on as it was positioned directly below, we had to put our shoes on the curtain to stop it flapping!

.WORST INTERNET EVER! Couldnt even pick up the wireless in our room. These people need a professional to come in and do their wireless for them. They have done it completely wrong. My husband works in IT and a better design is 1 network with multiple access points rather than a network per access point. It says something when you get faster internet at the maccas just down the road.

Keep in mind this is a airport hotel, there is lots of noise at night with people coming and going. seems people are checking in at all hours of the night.

Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

If I would have known about this hotel I would have NEVER paid my money...my husband and I stayed here for one day due to us going on a cruise the next day...room, sheets are dirty, bathroom filthy, service sucks....our toilet on the 2nd floor over flowed 3am...I would have paid the extra money...im still up!! I didnt even sleep!! Watching law and order all night...I cant wait to leave...forget about the free shuttle bus...we waited there for the longest and when we got on there no one was on there, and then the driver had an attitude with my husband because he didnt recieve a tip.. hotel smelled like marijuana when we came in.. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. ..PAY THE EXTRA MONEY TO BE COMFORTABLE!!!...NEVER AGAIN...I DO NOT RECOMMEND I stayed HERE 8/14/13

• Stayed August 2013
BEST WESTERN PLUS Miami Airport North Hotel & Suites
Clarion Inn  & Suites Miami Airport
Quality Inn Miami Airport Hotel
Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs

Been to Days Inn Miami Airport North? Share your experiences!