“Ok stay” 3 of 5 stars

You added Days Inn Miami Airport North to your Saves list
Days Inn Miami Airport North
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   4767 NW 36th St, Miami Springs, FL 33166   |
Ranked #11 of 12 Hotels in Miami Springs

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
Wellington, New Zealand
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

Stayed here for 3 nights, had the most comfortable bed we've had in our 2 month holiday round the US BUT this place has more bad things than good. Shoe box room, could barley fit our bag in and had to store the bag in the wardrobe. Annoying pizza people coming round putting numerous flyers under our door, we kept throwing them down the hallway to make a point....they were still there hours later so not sure where the cleaning staff are?? Lobby was very musty and the corridors were freezing cold. Our room faced the main road and petrol station so was quite loud and bright at night - esp when the petrol station seems to attract Police, 2 of the 3 nights we were there, they had cop cars with lights flashing parked up at the petrol station. This didnt help as the curtains blew open when the air con was on as it was positioned directly below, we had to put our shoes on the curtain to stop it flapping!

.WORST INTERNET EVER! Couldnt even pick up the wireless in our room. These people need a professional to come in and do their wireless for them. They have done it completely wrong. My husband works in IT and a better design is 1 network with multiple access points rather than a network per access point. It says something when you get faster internet at the maccas just down the road.

Keep in mind this is a airport hotel, there is lots of noise at night with people coming and going. seems people are checking in at all hours of the night.

Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

If I would have known about this hotel I would have NEVER paid my money...my husband and I stayed here for one day due to us going on a cruise the next day...room, sheets are dirty, bathroom filthy, service sucks....our toilet on the 2nd floor over flowed 3am...I would have paid the extra money...im still up!! I didnt even sleep!! Watching law and order all night...I cant wait to leave...forget about the free shuttle bus...we waited there for the longest and when we got on there no one was on there, and then the driver had an attitude with my husband because he didnt recieve a tip.. hotel smelled like marijuana when we came in.. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. ..PAY THE EXTRA MONEY TO BE COMFORTABLE!!!...NEVER AGAIN...I DO NOT RECOMMEND I stayed HERE 8/14/13

• Stayed August 2013

Been to Days Inn Miami Airport North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Miami Airport North

Address: 4767 NW 36th St, Miami Springs, FL 33166
Location: United States > Florida > Miami Springs
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #11 of 12 Hotels in Miami Springs
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Miami Airport North 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Wyndham, Priceline, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Miami Airport North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Miami Airport North Hotel Miami Springs