“1st stay at this days inn” 3 of 5 stars

Days Inn Miami Airport North
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   4767 NW 36th St, Miami Springs, FL 33166   |
Ranked #11 of 12 Hotels in Miami Springs
Florida
“1st stay at this days inn”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

Just came back home from spending a night at this hotel. All in all the hotel is fine. Our room was very clean, the bed and pillows very comfortable. The AC worked fine. We booked a one queen bed room. The room was on the small side. But perfect for just the two of us. The only downside for us was that our room was next to the main road. So can hear all the traffic and planes. However, I took a Benadryl and heard nothing. LOL
will d

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Joseph K, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Miami Airport North, responded to this review, July 22, 2013
Dear laplaya00612,

Thank you for posting a review of your stay at the Days Inn Miami Airport North. It always puts a smile on our face when we hear back from guests who enjoy their stay with us. I will be sure to notify housekeeping of the good job they did in preparing your room. These girls work hard every day to ensure our guests comfort. If you are going to stay with us again, please feel free to contact me and I will do my best to see you get a bigger room. Thank you again for taking the time out of your day to post a review.

Director.customerservices@gmail.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
Dallas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

Although we arrived at the airport after midnight, we didn't have to wait long for the van to pick us up. The hotel was close, informed of our arrival, and fine for the price. Lourdes at reception was very cheerful (for 2 a.m., too!) and helpful. The airport van runs regularly and on time.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Dear Scott D,

Thank you for writing a review of the Days Inn Miami Airport North on TripAdvisor. I am glad to hear that the airport shuttle picked you up in a timely manner. Our close proximity to the airport allows our drivers to constantly circle, looking for guests. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to Lourdes. I see her most everyday and she always has a smile on her face. Our front desk staff are the first people our guests encounter, and they do a great job of making our guests feel welcome. Thank you again for the review, and we look forward to having you stay with us again.

Brewster, Massachusetts
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

The hotel itself is adequate, for a budget priced hotel. What makes this unpolished gem really shine though is the staff. Lourdes at the front desk was especially helpful during my late night check ins.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Joseph K, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Miami Airport North, responded to this review, July 19, 2013
Dear Joe W,

Thank you for leaving a review about your stay at the Days Inn Miami Airport North. Hearing back from our guests is very important to us. Guest feedback gives us positive reinforcement for the things we do correctly, and it helps us learn from our mistakes. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. It also brings me great joy to learn that Lourdes was of great help to you. I will relay your kind words to her, and I am sure it will put a big smile on her face. Our front desk staff works hard to keep our guests happy with their stay, and comments like yours go a long way. Thank you again for your review, and it would be a pleasure to have you stay with us again.

Key West, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

The rooms are small and in need of some repair but were clean but some deep cleaning could be done. I booked through Orbitz so my room was prepaid my originall flight was canceled and I only stayed one night instead of two. They told me becuase it was prepaid they could not refund me the extra night. The staff was very friendly, shuttle from the airport was slow but the driver was very nice and helpfull. The bed was comfortable and had plenty of pillows. If you are staying for one night this hotel is fine but wouldn't stay for a longer trip. The paying for two nights when I only stayed one becuase of a canceled flight was pretty bad even if that is becuase of Orbitz"s I think they still could have done something.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
David P, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Miami Airport North, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Dear Thomas C,

Thank you for allowing Days Inn Miami Airport North an opportunity to address your concerns. Prepaid reservations are between the guest and the third party (Orbitz) they booked with. Once the reservation is in place, only Orbitz will be able to make changes to the reservation and that is why we were not able to accommodate your request. Other than that, I am delighted to hear that our front desk staff was able to assist you and you were able to take advantage of our free shuttle service to and from the airport. Thank you again for taking the time out of your day to leave us a review.

David Preston
Director.customerservices@gmail.com

Been to Days Inn Miami Airport North? Share your experiences!