“No service hotel but the bed was decent” 2 of 5 stars

Days Inn Miami Airport North
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   4767 NW 36th St, Miami Springs, FL 33166   |
Ranked #11 of 12 Hotels in Miami Springs
Sao Paulo
“No service hotel but the bed was decent”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

Where do I start? No bellman, so I wandered through the labyrinth style upstairs corridors with my luggage. These are the ugliest, dirtiest looking, smelliest hallways that you could imagine in a hotel. I would bet many people ask for a refund before they even get to their room! When I got to my room, I couldn't open the door. It sounded like the keycard system was unlocking but it didn't work. I wandered back through the labyrinth & got a new key - same thing. I then dropped my shoulder into the door & it opened. It wasn't the key, just that the door was jammed in the doorframe! This was the same for my entire stay.

The bathroom was terrible. I had to limit my shower to 4-5 minutes max or else the water overflowed from the floor because the drain barely worked. The shower curtain was on a rod that curved away & back from the straight sided shower stall, so regardless of the overflow, the floor was always soaked.

The cleaning service was poor - I ordered takeaway to my room the first night as I got in late. On returning the second evening, I had a made up bed, fresh(very old & thin) towels & empty takeway boxes still sitting on the floor next to the tiny wastepaper bin(which had been emptied).

Redeeming features - the bed was OK & the free wifi worked well.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
Pendleton
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

Staff very helpful and friendly upon arrival.
The state of the hotel was not the best. The electric socket in my bathroom was loose. The hairdryer did not work and I had to wait a long time to have another one brought to my room.
Other than that staff was very helpful and did their best to make me comfortable and give me good information.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Been to Days Inn Miami Airport North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Miami Airport North

Address: 4767 NW 36th St, Miami Springs, FL 33166
Location: United States > Florida > Miami Springs
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #11 of 12 Hotels in Miami Springs
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Miami Airport North 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Wyndham, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Days Inn Miami Airport North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Miami Airport North Hotel Miami Springs