This hotel has two things going for it: 10 minutes to the MIA airport and a free shuttle. Other than that, it is a loser for the exorbitant price of $89 per night. The bad news:
- had to wait 35 minutes for the shuttle to come and pick me up. This is after calling twice.
- non-working phone in room. Spoke with front desk, but gave up waiting for them to turn it on.
- broken shower fixture so I was unable to get hot water - only lukewarm water.
- broken hair dryer
- no free breakfast (not even continental). Come on, many hotels now have this...
- clean room, but definitely older hotel.
- front desk staff were cordial, but really did not want to hear about my list of complaints.
For the same amount of money, if you need a hotel for the night, go to the Runway Inn (down the street). At least you can have a free breakfast.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Wyndham, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Days Inn Miami Airport North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Miami Airport North Hotel Miami Springs
- Miami Springs Days Inn