“Staff really tried!!” 3 of 5 stars

You added Days Inn Miami Airport North to your Saves list
Days Inn Miami Airport North
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   4767 NW 36th St, Miami Springs, FL 33166   |
Ranked #11 of 12 Hotels in Miami Springs

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
Red Deer, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

Our family stayed here Feb 9/13...small room, hair on the walls in the shower, beds ok, huge gap under the door to outside, no breakfast, $25 to the cruise port...$109/nt....close and convenient for a short stay ~

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
New Castle
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

This was a ovrnight stat fior me. I did not use any of the holtel's facialities and I checked out early the next morning. I did not have breakfast or drinks. I found the room just OK. The staff was very friendly.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here with my family, including 2 small children, on route to our cruise. We were picked up promptly at the airport and taken to the hotel where we were greeted and well taken care of by the gentleman at the front desk. We scheduled our time to leave in the morning to the cruise port at check in. Our room was clean and acceptable for our family. The shuttle was a large bus and the driver organized all of our luggage for us and we enjoyed the drive to the port. I must say I had concerns after reading some of these reviews, but I was more than pleasantly surprised. I would not want to stay here for a weeks holiday but it was perfect for what they offered. It is a very popular spot for people going on cruises as the hotel was full with people heading to the ports. I found the staff very friendly and helpful. I would absolutely stay here again as it was all very well organized and hotel fine.

• Stayed February 2013

Been to Days Inn Miami Airport North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Miami Airport North

Address: 4767 NW 36th St, Miami Springs, FL 33166
Location: United States > Florida > Miami Springs
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #11 of 12 Hotels in Miami Springs
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Miami Airport North 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Wyndham, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Days Inn Miami Airport North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Miami Airport North Hotel Miami Springs