“I often stay at Days Inn. This one was the worst of the...” 2 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #11 of 12 Hotels in Miami Springs

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (104)
New Castle
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

This was a ovrnight stat fior me. I did not use any of the holtel's facialities and I checked out early the next morning. I did not have breakfast or drinks. I found the room just OK. The staff was very friendly.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here with my family, including 2 small children, on route to our cruise. We were picked up promptly at the airport and taken to the hotel where we were greeted and well taken care of by the gentleman at the front desk. We scheduled our time to leave in the morning to the cruise port at check in. Our room was clean and acceptable for our family. The shuttle was a large bus and the driver organized all of our luggage for us and we enjoyed the drive to the port. I must say I had concerns after reading some of these reviews, but I was more than pleasantly surprised. I would not want to stay here for a weeks holiday but it was perfect for what they offered. It is a very popular spot for people going on cruises as the hotel was full with people heading to the ports. I found the staff very friendly and helpful. I would absolutely stay here again as it was all very well organized and hotel fine.

• Stayed February 2013
Phoenix
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

This hotel has a great location and it's an older structure. But there are some really basic things that they need to pay attention to. The place simply isn't clean. There was debris on the carpet everywhere. The instruction on how to use the in-room safe had been ripped off the top so you were on your own to figure out how it worked. We tried to print out our boarding passes for a very early a.m. flight but the printer was out of ink. When we told the front desk staff they shrugged and said the best we could do is walk over to the Comfort Suites and use their printer. The electrical outlets were in poor condition to the point of being unsafe. I wouldn't want a small child in the room. These are small and relatively inexpensive fixes that if they stayed on top of it, could make this a good budget hotel. At this point I won't go back again until I see reviews that say these small but important issues have been rectified.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Toronto
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

I have to agree with the majority on this one, the motel was absolutely revolting! We needed a place to stay when we missed a flight and had to take one early the next morning. We have a baby and asked for a nonsmoking room but got a room that smelled musky and a bit like smoke to me. We were right above the lounge and heard loud music and shouting the whole night, as a result our baby cried the whole time. The windows we thin and we heard the traffic outside on the busy road,nit did feel like we were camping out on the street. I considered asking for another room or complaining but figured I would just get through the night and was never so excited to leave the hotel in the morning! I was looking for something cheap but had no idea it was this bad!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Been to Days Inn Miami Airport North? Share your experiences!