“Tiny Room, Good Service” 3 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #10 of 12 Hotels in Miami Springs

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (94)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013 via mobile

Arrived late in Miami after a delayed flight. Glad there was a shuttle service and the hotel was close to the airport as it is so that's convenient. I had called during my layover to tell the Days inn that I would be arriving late but when I arrived, one of our two rooms was not available even though the reservation was showing. The night clerk was accomodating and got us the second room at the comfort suites next door, and for the same rate I had booked for the Days inn. Rooms were very spacious and the staff were pretty nice, just lost points for not having my complete reservation.
Having shuttles to the airport and cruise ships is a huge plus.

• Stayed January 2013
Fort Wayne, Indiana
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

Our family of six stayed here before our cruise. We were told on the phone about the free shuttle to the port and airport. However, we were also told we could park here for free. There are other hotels that allow this that I will be staying at next time we go on a cruise because Days Inn is not one of them. One of the rooms we stayed in was filthy and the bathroom door would not shut. My biggest complaint is that it took the airport shuttle 55 minutes to pick us up after being told that it would take no longer than 20 minutes. I was very disappointed with this hotel. There is no continental breakfast either, if that is important to you.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

Found a $79 rate on Kayak. It seemed like a good deal compared to what others were charging in the area. Instead of booking the room on Kayak, I popped in and was quoted the same exact rate. The room was clean but missing a nightstand and a place to lay down luggage. there were a couple of Palmetto cockroaches but that can be expected for an old building in Miami. The shower had low water pressure as well. The hotel does not meet modern standards and needs to be demolished.

At checkout I was handed a bill for over $91. There was a fee on it for a security lock box for $2 and misc taxes. I mentioned that the agreed rate was $79 and that is what I intend to pay. She did remove the $2 security fee and the bill remained over $89. If you decide to stay there, pay cash up front.

Room Tip: If you find a good rate on the Internet, go with it and don't trust the hotel to mirror the rate...