“No regard for customer” 1 of 5 stars

2.0 of 5 Motel   |   4767 NW 36th St, Miami Springs, FL 33166   |
Ranked #11 of 12 Hotels in Miami Springs
“No regard for customer”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

Had four rooms booked here through Expedia. Had confirmation number- thought my credit card had already been billed. Between my booking in June and our stay in January, my credit card was stolen and replaced. On the day of our stay, the hotel ran the card charge on the old card and the card was denied, so they just canceled all four rooms and gave them to other parties. They had my phone number and email address, but made no attempt to contact me. We arrived around 9PM to find we had no room for the 13 guest expected and were faced with a high "No vacancy" rate in the area. All they had to do was call or email and let me know and I could have given the new card number.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
David P, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Miami Airport North, responded to this review, January 15, 2013
Dear BethGville,

Thank you for taking the time and writing a review on Trip Advisor about your experiences at our hotel. We here at Days Inn Miami Airport North love seeing guests responses posted online. I would like to take the time and apologize about the miscommunication that caused your reservations to be cancelled. When a guest uses an invalid credit card to reserve a room we do a courtesy hold on the reservation until 6pm. Unfortunately in your case you did not arrive until 9pm. I am sorry no attempt was make to reach out to you about getting another credit card. I will review our policies and make sure the front desk calls about invalid credit cards holding reservations to ensure this does not happen again. Thank you for bring this to my attention. I am sure if given another chance we could exceed your expectations.

Director.customerservices@gmail.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
Rosario, Argentina
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

Don´t try to walk on the dark green carpet bare foot, your feet will get black!!
I had stayed at other Days inns, but this one is more than terrible.
Rooms stink and small cockroaches walk on the walls, on the air conditioner (which us old and very noisy). Hair dryer was dead.
Don´t go, unless you don´t mind what I have just wrote!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Dear Anac1964,

Thank you for your recent review of Days Inn Miami Airport North on Trip Advisor. We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to let us know about your stay. I sincerely apologize that your stay on this occasion was a disappointing one. We pride ourselves on extending the best quality of service to all of our guests. We will certainly look into the inconveniences you experienced and take corrective measures to make sure such lapses do not repeat themselves. Thank you again and I am sure if given another try we could exceed your expectations.

Sao Paulo, SP
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

Dont try it! Rooms aren't clean, reception NOT is trustful. Don't try to receive packages, you could stay without it. The rooms don't smell good. Extremely BAD experience! Don't try it, even for one night!

• Stayed January 2013
Dear marcio_rene,

4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

Sleep Inn was booked so I was forced to stay at another hotel...if this ever happens to you stay at this place...the service was excellent, the room was clean an fresh but very small. The location wasn't bad either, not to far from the airport and a few fast food joints. The part of the hotel that I stayed was very well kept and the lobby has a nice bar and restaurant. The wifi speed is ok and the staff was excellent...this hotel is excellent for a second choice and the value wasn't bad either...will stay here again if I can't get in Sleep Inn.

• Stayed December 2012
Dear Androsman,

The management and staff at Days Inn Miami Airport North would like to thank you for posting such a faltering review about your experiences at our hotel. We work hard every day ensuring all our guests leave feeling the way you do about our establishment. I am equally delighted to read that you found all our staff friendly and helpful. Every day I witness them providing the best customer service Miami has to offer. I will be sure to pass along you kind words to all our team members. Thank you again for the review and it was a pleasure having you as our guest.

Sanford, Maine
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

We arrived at 430pm and even though check in is 300pm we had to wait a half hour to get into our room! Wifi at this hotel is horrible, better to just run on 4G! Dirty floors, lots of hair in the shower and the bathroom sink looks like it is about to crumble to the ground! Bad service, bad location, bad bad bad.

• Stayed January 2013
Dear Rachel M,

Thank you for your recent review of Days Inn Miami Airport North on Trip Advisor. We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to let us know about your stay. I wanted to take the time and apologize that you had issue during your stay. We strive to make sure all our guests are satisfied and certainly want to apologize that in your case we failed not only live up to your expectations, but the ones we set for ourselves. You can certainly rest assured that your review will be discussed with our management team so that corrective actions are taken to improve our service. Thank you again and if given another try I am sure we could exceed your expectations.

Director.customerservices@gmail.com

Been to Days Inn Miami Airport North? Share your experiences!