“Watch Out For Pizza Flyers” 3 of 5 stars

Days Inn Miami Airport North
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   4767 NW 36th St, Miami Springs, FL 33166   |
Ranked #10 of 12 hotels in Miami Springs
MINNEAPOLIS
“Watch Out For Pizza Flyers”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

DO NOT ORDER FROM FLYERS PLACED UNDER THE DOOR. The food was awful and it took 1hr 30min to get it. When I called back to get a refund they said they would be back right away they never showed back up. I asked the stay for another place to order from and they gave me another pizza place called papas and it was great. Ask they staff where to order from please save your money!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

David P, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Miami Airport North, responded to this review, December 20, 2012
Dear BRENDA S,

Thank you for your recent review of Days Inn Miami Airport North on Trip Advisor. We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to let us know about your stay. When traveling to new areas always inquire at the front desk on what restaurants they would recommend. We train our front desk to know areas of interest and what restaurants deliver to our hotel or that are in walking distance. If staying with us again I would recommend the café inside our hotel or the Peruvian restaurant two blocks away. Thank you again for the review and it was a pleasure having you as our guest.

838 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
Milton, Washington
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

this place is the worst I have ever been to,I always say something positive about even the worst but I cant say anything positive about here,its not worth (why do you think they offer this service) the transportation to the port or to the airport this place is just plain( NASTY, SMELLY, DIRTY, BROKEN DOWN.dont stay here unless you have had your third world shots and love bugs.yes I checked out three rooms all the same I had a none refundable room but told them no thanks I would rather eat 79 dollars than stay here Im not slaming this place because I fell cheeted or anything the person at the front desk did try to get me a good room attemped anyway.and no one was rude or anything they seemed like they dident want to rent these rooms to anyone either

Room Tip: there are no good rooms here I checked the flats and the main building IF YOU ARE GOING HERE JUST FO...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear kyle m,
Thank you for your recent review of Days Inn Miami Airport North on Trip Advisor. We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to let us know about your stay. I sincerely apologize that your stay on this occasion was a disappointing one. We pride ourselves on extending the best quality of service to all of our guests. We will certainly look into the inconveniences you experienced and take corrective measures to make sure such lapses do not repeat themselves. Thank you again and I am sure if given another try we could exceed your expectations.

Austin, TX
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

My daughter is staying there today. There was no problem with the shuttle from the airport and the room is clean and comfortable. There is no coffee shop available on the premises or adjacent to the motel. She had to walk to a little store nearby to get a few basics to tide her over until tomorrow. The place is OK if you are between flights and need a place to sleep.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Dear Austex_2101,

The staff and management at Days Inn Miami Airport North would like to thank you for the review posted on Trip Advisor. I am surprised to read that your daughter did not see the café we have in the lobby. They serve coffee and are open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. In contrast, I am happy she found the room comfortable and the shuttle services on time. Thank you again for the review and it was a pleasure having you as our guest.

Calgary, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

This hotel is well located near Miami airport and offers free shuttle therefrom to the cruiseport. I recommend it for economy & location. Do not expect anything else. The cost of the room is reasonable. We stayed one night and left mid-morning. McDonald’s, etc. is conveniently down the street if you need breakfast.

Didn’t like … slow pick up at the airport and early departure to the cruiseport, but there’s no charge. Didn’t like … cleanliness, which is limited to clean sheets and bathroom.

But this is a slam-dunk to reallocate a sum of money (which you would spend for a 12 hour stay) to a more interesting expenditure. Especially when in 3 hours’ time you will be pampered in the lap of luxury on your cruiseship.

Room Tip: Express preference for a room away from the front avenue traffic.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
David P, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Miami Airport North, responded to this review, December 4, 2012
Dear kaldort,

Thank you for your recent review of Days Inn Miami Airport North on Trip Advisor. We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to let us know about your stay. I am delighted to read that you found the hotel to be an excellent value and that it was very practical for the start of your vacation. Every day we work hard getting guests taken to the Port of Miami in a timely fashion. Other hotels in the area charge for cruise port transportation. We value our guests so we provide this service complimentary. Thank you again for the review and it was a pleasure having you as our guest.

Jacksonville, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

The rooms are ancient and are falling apart. The housekeepers should be commended for doing their best to keep things clean but there's only so much you can do when the place is as worn out as this hotel. Everything seemed to be original 1990's stuff and 2 decades of use and abuse have left their mark. Furniture is bust up, bathroom tile grout is missing or falling out, and the carpet on the floor more akin to a forest floor. My first room literaly swarmed with mosquitos. After quickly killing 6 I called frontdesk for some bug spray. After 20 minutes and a further 5 kills I called again as nobody had brought it. After another 15 min without anyone bringing any spray and having dispatched another 4 mosquitos I walked down to reception only to be told they had no spray. However, they moved me to another room. I went and got my stuff, killed 3 more mosquitos, and happily moved into my new room which only had one mosquito, which was quickly destroyed. Overall, the staff did their best but the hotel is broken.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Dear EricandRyan,

Thank you for your recent review of Days Inn Miami Airport North on Trip Advisor. We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to let us know about your stay. I am sorry to read that you had Mosquito problems with your first room. In contrast, I am happy to read that the staff acted quickly moving you into another room. By the same token, I am delight to see that you ranked service so high. Every day I witness the staff going above and beyond making sure our guests receive the best customer service Miami has to offer. Thank you again for the review and it was a pleasure having you as our guest.

Director.customerservices@gmail.com

Been to Days Inn Miami Airport North? Share your experiences!