“You get what you pay for...” 2 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #11 of 12 Hotels in Miami Springs
Warren, Michigan
“You get what you pay for...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

Slow shuttle service, outdated room, bad restaurant with very limited options. The neighborhood didn't seem to be the safest, so we didn't want to leave to eat. The bed was very uncomfortable. Not very many tv channels.

On the plus side, it was inexpensive and provided shuttle service to Port of Miami.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
David P, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Miami Airport North, responded to this review, August 27, 2012
Dear Lovey L,

Thank you for your recent review of Days Inn on Trip Advisor. We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to let us know about your stay. I am very glad to see that you found us to be a great value. In contrast, I wanted to apologize that your stay on this occasion was a disappointing one. We pride ourselves on extending the best quality of service to all of our guests and ensuring that they have a most enjoyable stay. We will certainly look into the inconveniences you experienced and take corrective measures to make sure such lapses do not repeat themselves. Thank you again and I am sure if given another try we could exceed your expectations.

Director.customerservices@gmail.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
Riverdale
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

I booked 2 rooms to stay one night before cruising the next day. My husband and I were given a room on the upper level and my college age kids were given a room near the laundry room on the lower level. The rooms were dated late 80ish and the bathroom was something from the 60’s. The bed was clean and comfortable. My husband and I slept just fine. The kids woke up to huge cockroaches emerging from everywhere when the shower was turned on. They were on the walls, all over the curtains, behind the bed, etc. My niece who was about to hop in the shower which started the whole fiasco had to quickly put her clothes on to rush out the room with the other kids. They were knocking on our door like they had seen a ghost!! We left so fast from the hotel I forgot to grab my sneakers under the bed! Subway sandwiches was 2 short blocks over. McDonald’s (2 blocks further from Subway) was going through a serious lobby renovation with dust everywhere, but managed to keep the drive thru open. Go figure! We had dinner at IHOP (1 block further than McDonald’s).

Room Tip: Walking distance to McDonald's, Subway sandwich and IHOP
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Dear GETOVER I,

The staff and management at Days Inn Miami Airport North would like to thank you for taking the time and posting a review. I am so sorry to see that you have such a bad experience while staying at our hotel. Your review does not state if you told any staff or management about the problems you experienced. Management and staff at the Days Inn take guest critiques very seriously. We also employ a very strict pest control program. If you have any more questions feel free to email me at director.customerservices@gmail.com. Thank you again and I am sure if given another try we could exceed your expectations.

Reynoldsburg
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012 via mobile

Nice and big hotel!! Great price threw expedia, employees are great, they go above and beyond to make sure questions are answered and whatever it is you need help with they will help you. I will definetly recommend this hotel to my friends and family members. We will be back again in 4 days.

• Stayed August 2012
David P, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Miami Airport North, responded to this review, August 15, 2012
Dear Marcia and Keith,

I wanted to personally take the time and tell you what a pleasure it was to meet you and your fellow travelers. I am so glad that we were able to be a part of your first cruise and your vacation. It is the best part of this job being able to meet such wonderful people. I am equally delighted that you will be telling your friends and family about your stay at our hotel. Everyone at the hotel eagerly anticipates your return so you can tell about your experiences on your first cruise. Once again thank you for being a valued guest and for choosing Days Inn Miami Airport North for your lodging needs.

Portage, Michigan
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012

I had read some reviews before I booked this place and thought it would be ok, it's not. No elevator, which is not fun when lugging a weeks worth of cloths and SCUBA diving equipment upto the second floor. The neighborhood is kind of scary. Thankfully we are only here one night. On the upside if you like a variety of food there is cuban, peruvian, and many other ethinic resturants nearby, if you feel safe enough to go visit them. I'm sitting in the room just inside the door to get enough WiFi signal to write this review, maybe it's just my room.... So, try another place unless safety or cleanliness is not a concern.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
David P, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Miami Airport North, responded to this review, July 30, 2012
Dear jkassak,

Thank you for your recent review of Days Inn, Miami Springs on Trip Advisor. We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to let us know about your stay. I sincerely apologize that your stay on this occasion was a disappointing one. We pride ourselves on extending the best quality of service to all of our guests and ensuring that they have a most enjoyable stay. We will certainly look into the inconveniences you experienced and take corrective measures to make sure such lapses do not repeat themselves. Thank you again and I am sure if given another try we could exceed your expectations.

Oslo, Norway
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

The hotel is pretty close to the airport and is one of several options if you have a flight out of MIA the next day. It offers free airport shuttle, we arrived late in the evening and had to wait 45 minutes for the shuttle to arrive, from the time we made the call to the hotel. In my opinion this is way too long. Our room was really small and dark, and the standard not very good. The hotel offers free WIFI, but it was hardly working in our room. We will not stay in this hotel again, as the only good thing is that it is relatively cheap.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
David P, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Miami Airport North, responded to this review, July 28, 2012
Dear samo82,

The staff and management at Days Inn would like to thank you for taking the time and posting a review on Trip Advisor. I sincerely apologize that your stay on this occasion was a disappointing one. We pride ourselves on extending the best quality of service to all of our guests and ensuring that they have a most enjoyable stay. We will certainly look into the inconveniences you experienced and take corrective measures to make sure such lapses do not repeat themselves. Thank you again and I am sure if given another try we could exceed your expectations.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012 via mobile

Love the bar staff, super friendly and engages into great conversations - Kat, Kryz and Ady creates a friendly and fun atmosphere! Will be back when in town!

• Stayed July 2012
, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Miami Airport North, responded to this review, July 16, 2012
Dear 2255Enebakk,

Thank you for taking the time and posting a review. We here at Days Inn love seeing guests responses posted online. I am glad to see that we were able to be a part of your vacation. It is one of the best parts of this job seeing guests creating lasting memories at our hotel. I am equally delighted that you found our bar staff to be top-notch. Every day I witness them go above and beyond in the service they provide our guests. We are lucky to have them on our team and I will be sure to share your kind words with them. Thank you again and we look forward to providing your lodging needs the next time you travel to Miami, Florida.

Portland, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

I usually stay here when I am travelling for business, and have never had a bad experience. Free shuttle to/from the airport, front desk staff are great, staff in the lounge are super friendly. Some of the rooms have typical hotel room linens, but some of the rooms appear to have been upgraded, and have down comforters and nicer linens.
Internet was free, and fairly fast. Didn't try the pool, but it looked fine. Ice machine, vending, all in good order. Great hotel for the price.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Miami Airport North, responded to this review, July 11, 2012
Dear lvLass,

The management and staff at Days Inn, Miami North would like to thank you for taking the time and writing a review of our hotel. It always pleases us when such an accomplished contributor reviews our property. I am equally delighted that you use our hotel as a home away from home. We love having repeat guests stay here. This allows us to get to know them on a personal level. Thank you again and think of us the next time you’re planning a trip to Miami.

Director.customerservices@gmail.com

Been to Days Inn Miami Airport North? Share your experiences!