We stayed there the night before a 7:30 AM international flight. The room was very cheap ($66 before tax with the AAA discount), but the hotel suffers from several problems, some of which it can't fix.
1. It is noisy because of constant airplane traffic.
2. Its parking lot is too small for the two hotels (the Days Inn and a suite hotel) that share it.
3. Either its staff or its computer systems are bad. We wanted to pay cash because of exchange and fees on our credit card. No bill came to the room, and the front desk took so long to print a copy for us that we could not wait for it (had a plane to catch, remember).
4. There was a sign behind the front desk that said each room had a safe for which you would be charged $2 per night. The night clerk said that we could get it taken off at checkout if we said we did not use the safe. The day clerk said he couldn't do that. Then he tried. Then we ran out of time. Since I never got a copy of the bill, I still don't know if I paid the $2.
As for the basic hotel stuff, the bed was OK, the room fine and clean enough though somewhat drab, but I can't expect more for that price. And the hotel is close to the airport and offers free shuttle service both to the airport and the Port of Miami, so it is convenient for people before or after their cruises.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Wyndham, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Tingo, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Days Inn Miami Airport North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Miami Airport North Hotel Miami Springs
- Miami Springs Days Inn