I made reservations for this hotel based on it's #1 ranking on Tripadvisor and it's 3 star ranking on Travelocity. It was a HUGE mistake. My husband and 9 year old daughter flew into Miami at 9:00 p.m. and were expecting to take the "promoted" hotel shuttle to the hotel from the airport. The shuttle stops running at 8:00 p.m. so they were forced to take a taxi. The staff were friendly and competent at the check-in. The room was filthy and stunk. There was dried blood on the faucet in the bathroom. The beds were hard and uncomfortable. The furnishings were old and in disrepair. Most importantly, the location of the hotel is in a TERRIBLE section of town. It is close to the airport, but there was a Comfort Suites that looked like a much better choice. This dump of a room cost $105 for the evening. I stress the fact that it was for the evening since many "fine" hotels within walking distance to this one rented their rooms by the hour! Just skip this whole area and drive a little further to and from the airport. I know I wish that we did!!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Extended Stay, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Studio Hotel Miami Springs
- Homestead Studio Suites Miami Springs
- Miami Springs Homestead Suites
- Homestead Suites Miami Springs
- Homestead Miami Springs