“Great stay, love the staff” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs

You added Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   101 Fairway Drive, Miami Springs, FL 33166 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
SAVE 15% TODAY!
Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in Miami Springs
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Great stay, love the staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Stayed here for a few weeks because of pilot training. Very convenient with shuttle service to airport and Pan Am Academy. The staff was great, all the ladies at the front desk are friendly. Henry and George exceptional guys at the hotel.

• Stayed July 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Orlando, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Horrible e patience. I booked in other Extended stay. When j got there they told me I don't have a room because they oversold them. I got grunge red to this one by the airport. Nobody ever came to clean the room. When j called the front desk I was told that if we stay less than $ days we don't get a service. And if I need new towels j have to go down myself and pick up towels and drop off the dirty ones. So!!! What am I paying for? I service myself and j pay over 100 a night to just sleep ?

Stayed July 2015, traveled as a couple
Los Angeles, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Close to nothing. Poor availability to restaurants and shopping. Close to Pan Am east and west. Poor hot water in kitchen bath, close to a good walking trail and golf course. Convenience stores close by are very expensive.

Room Tip: Upstairs north or west facing.
  • Stayed July 2015, traveled on business
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2015 via mobile

Very strong smoke odor as soon you open the door, roaches at the barhroom towels, large stain on the bed sheet and pets fleas on the carpet. When I saw all that I left the hotel and went to another hotel.

Stayed June 2015, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs, responded to this review, 4 days ago
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. The cleanliness issues you described are unacceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. In response to your feedback, we will use your comments to better train our housekeeping staff. I will also be meeting with our outside vendor to ensure the cleanliness issues are eliminated to prevent your experience from happening again. Your feedback is very important to us, so thank you for sharing. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at MIA@extendedstay.com. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2015

I was lucky to have a handicapped room available there twice. Access to the bathroom is no problem in our hotel room. It looks clean to me. I was comfortable happy. My regular wheelchair fixed into a right sizable space of our hotel room. My husband chose this hotel because he wants it to be closer to his family's house. Thanks to the hotel staff!

Room Tip: Bring your own shower chair in case if this hotel doesn't have it.
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple
Sao Paulo, Brazil
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2015

Clean, comfortable and staff is friendly. Large room. My wife and I stayed there for 1 day. It´s good if you need to stay in Miami while you wait the next flight next day. There were some diferent kinds of restaurants (american, asian, fast food...).

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs, responded to this review, May 12, 2015
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I am glad to read that you were pleased with the comfort and size of the room, as well as the service you received from our staff. It makes us very happy that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you again for your review. It would be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future.
Buenos Aires, Argentina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2015

Excellent Hotel, and excellent location. I liked. Miami is a beautiful place, with good people, it added, a great Hotel as it is Extended Stay America. Ideal place to relax alone or with family, or to study, or business. much enjoy one of the nights in the hotel, making a barbecue.

Room Tip: Best views, quieters floors, accesibility, nice place.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
It is so rewarding to read that you had a great stay. Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us. I truly appreciate your comments about how much you enjoyed your stay and all of the amenities our hotel has to offer. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Miami Springs
BEST WESTERN PLUS Miami Airport North Hotel & Suites
Sleep Inn at Miami International Airport
Holiday Inn Express Miami Airport Central-Miami Springs
Comfort Suites Miami Airport North
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Miami Airport / Blue Lagoon
Clarion Inn  & Suites Miami Airport

Been to Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs? Share your experiences!