“Nice Place to Sleep” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs

You added Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   101 Fairway Drive, Miami Springs, FL 33166 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in Miami Springs
“Nice Place to Sleep”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I was lucky to have a handicapped room available there twice. Access to the bathroom is no problem in our hotel room. It looks clean to me. I was comfortable happy. My regular wheelchair fixed into a right sizable space of our hotel room. My husband chose this hotel because he wants it to be closer to his family's house. Thanks to the hotel staff!

Room Tip: Bring your own shower chair in case if this hotel doesn't have it.
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Sao Paulo, Brazil
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Clean, comfortable and staff is friendly. Large room. My wife and I stayed there for 1 day. It´s good if you need to stay in Miami while you wait the next flight next day. There were some diferent kinds of restaurants (american, asian, fast food...).

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I am glad to read that you were pleased with the comfort and size of the room, as well as the service you received from our staff. It makes us very happy that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you again for your review. It would be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future.
Buenos Aires, Argentina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Excellent Hotel, and excellent location. I liked. Miami is a beautiful place, with good people, it added, a great Hotel as it is Extended Stay America. Ideal place to relax alone or with family, or to study, or business. much enjoy one of the nights in the hotel, making a barbecue.

Room Tip: Best views, quieters floors, accesibility, nice place.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
It is so rewarding to read that you had a great stay. Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us. I truly appreciate your comments about how much you enjoyed your stay and all of the amenities our hotel has to offer. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2015 via mobile

Nice, Clean & Convenient. Rooms are really clean and spacious. Nice amenities, Comfy Beds, Friendly Staff! Even allowed me to park my 31' boat in the back. A Really pleasant stay in Beautiful Miami Springs. The villas behind the hotel is a beautiful place to take a nice walk. Pet friendly hotel, we will be back :)

Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such wonderful things about our hotel. I'm so pleased to hear that you were so happy with your room, our staff and that we were able to accommodate your needs. Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.
Moorhead, Minnesota
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2015 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel and it was clean andcomfortable. The staff is friendly and accommodating. The room was spacious. I asked the desk person to send someone to our room to clean the blood or feces off of the bathroom door. There are no utensils, plates, or cookware in the room, you need to call for it. The computer in the breakfast room is unuseable. The computer and the I internet are both slow to a point that makes it u useable. There is no printer with the computer so if you need to print a boarding pass you will have to figure
outsomething else. All in all I would stay here for a night if I was flying out.

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
The staff and I read your comments about your stay with us. I am glad to read your remarks about the friendliness of our staff and our spacious rooms; however, I sincerely apologize that your room was not ready upon check-in and you had difficulties with our computer center. Cleanliness is a top priority for us and I am working with our housekeeping staff to ensure that this does not happen again in the future. I will also be looking into the issues mentioned regarding our computer center. Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. Please feel free to contact me directly, at mia2@extendedstay.com, with any additional comments or questions. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in the area.
Geneva, Switzerland
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2015

through booking. com . on the 23rd of January. On our booked date, March 21, after clearing immigration and customs at Miami airport we called the hotel around 22h30 to ask when and where the shuttle would pick us up.
After giving our name, we were told that they had no reservation for us and that we should call booking.com. They thought that maybe the reservation might be with another of their hotels but in a different location. They tried to transfer the call without success. We called the number we were given, again with no success, and ended up with a zero solution apart from calling booking.com.
We called again the Miami Spring Hotel and they confirmed they were full and that surprisingly their shuttle stopped operating at 22h00pm and that they could do nothing for us. They did not provide further assistance. So we had to find alternative accommodation
Don't count on this hotel to provide assistance if there is a major problem !

• Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I sincerely apologize that our staff didn't assist you further with the issue you experienced with your reservation. In response to your feedback, I am contacting the outside travel agency to notify them of this incident. We will utilize your feedback to train our staff and prevent this from happening again. I also apologize that you were not informed that our shuttle service only runs from 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM. We will make sure our staff provides this information and that also our shuttle hours are shown in the outside travel agency website. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. Please contact me, at MIA@extendedstay.com, if you would like to discuss this further. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
Atlanta, Georgia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2015

this hotel needs some renovations. The first time I walked in there was an odor that made me feel very unwelcoming. One of the most bizarre thing I've ever seen in a hotel is that the bathroom doesn't have the typical tub for showering! You basically step into this area and pull the curtain across. The freezer was not working well at all. You put a bottle of water and it never freezes. I was expecting a experience as well as ambiance.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs, responded to this review, April 20, 2015
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I sincerely apologize that you did not have a pleasant experience at our hotel. Cleanliness is our top priority and we were very disappointed to read about the conditions of your room. I will have our housekeeping staff look into the situation. We are also very sorry that the freezer in your room wasn't working properly; we had our maintenance staff correct this issue so everything will be functioning properly moving forward. Your comments were reviewed by the staff, and we will make sure your experience is not repeated. Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly, at MIA@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in the area.

Been to Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs? Share your experiences!