“Great service and good deal” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs

You added Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   101 Fairway Drive, Miami Springs, FL 33166 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Miami Springs
providence
“Great service and good deal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

We stayed for 2 nights and we really have no complaints. The staff was excellent, very attentive and welcoming. Lily helped us the most with suggestions and making sure we had everything we needed. She was fabulous. We would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed July 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
South Florida, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

The front desk Staff is Awesome! Ms. Wilda always makes me feel like I'm at home when I check in or if she is just handling many of my mailings to my temporary office set up in my room.

Ms. Meg the manager is always attentive to the small details that always make my stays perfect.

The whole staff does a fine job from housekeeping to the maintenance staff. I would highly recommend the hotel to any fellow small business owners on a budget.

Room Tip: Rooms off that face away from the Fairway drive are much quieter. Higher floors are also quieter
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

I was few days in this hotel and the reception people and the employees were very nice.
Specially Mrs. Nicole was attending my family in a perfect way. I will indicate this hotel to my friends
Congratulations.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Miami
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

While i was in Miami springs i happened to stay here at ESA. This place is fantastic, makes me feel at home . I would recommend this hotel while in s.fl the staff that have stuck out in my eyes are Eddie and Nicole. They are very polite and assist all my needs. Thank you.

Fort Smith
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

Great Hotel located in a prime location located close to the airport, various gas station's &restaurants front clerks have a positive upbeat personalities & take time to help with what you need. However it would be better with an actual breakfast bar, all the Hotel serves in the morning is muffins, gronola bars, coffee, Hot cocoa & oatmeal

Miami
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

Hotel is nice.. I like the pool too, I meet Oscar at front desk and wildaw . The room is nice . I've been here for long time, like 3 month and i have a great experience with this Hotel. And i will go to this hotel again if i come back to Miami

Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

I stayed at your establishment for approximately 6 weeks and I received the highest quality of service. I would just like to mention that Nicole, Lillie, Margaret and Wilda are an asset to your establishment. They are definitely representing your business well. The were always polite courteous and had a smile. If I ever needed any assistance with extra linen, wake calls or just a question they always accommodated me. I would definitely return as well as recommending your hotel to a friend. Thank you for a great stay!
Michael Mock

• Stayed July 2014

Been to Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs

Address: 101 Fairway Drive, Miami Springs, FL 33166 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites)
Location: United States > Florida > Miami Springs
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free Parking Kitchenette Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Miami Springs
Hotel Class:2 star — Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Extended Stay, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Homestead Studio Hotel Miami Springs
Homestead Studio Suites Miami Springs
Miami Springs Homestead Suites
Homestead Suites Miami Springs
Homestead Miami Springs

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.