“very comfortable hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   101 Fairway Drive, Miami Springs, FL 33166 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #4 of 12 hotels in Miami Springs
Miami Springs, Florida
“very comfortable hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

this hotel is very comfortable, it is centrally located close to the airport and all of the highways.(makes it very easy and convenient for shopping,going out ,and eating.)The staff at the hotel is very friendly and there is a self serve breakfast in the morning.Another convenient fact about the hotel is that there is a gas grill out by the swimming area which is very convenient if you would like to spend an afternoon out in the sun with your friends and family.If golf is your thing there is also a golf course and country club within walking distance if you want to go hit some balls for practice or if you want to have a little friendly competition with some friends.It is a quiet hotel and I would reccomend it to anybody staying in the area!

Room Tip: these rooms are very convenient because there is a queen sized bed in the bedroom and an additional...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs, responded to this review, December 31, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that you enjoy the amenities and the great location of our hotel.

101 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Las Piedras, Puerto Rico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

I stay just for one night but it was excellent! it has a complete kitchen even with dishwasher. No room service at the hotel but many options for delivery available. At walking distance is a gas station for groceries, a Mc Donald, Chinese Restaurant, Subway and IHOP. Shuttle to and from airport available from 7am to 10pm. FREE BREAKFAST & WIFI!
Cons: Waiting time for a TAXI! I almost miss my trip, it took like an hour

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs, responded to this review, December 13, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that you found the proximity to the airport to be a convenience and the service by the staff to meet your expectations.

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again soon.
Winnipeg, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

We arrived and tried to call the hotel for a shuttle pick up. We kept getting hung up on. When we arrived the person at check in said they were "busy" when we explained about the calls. There was limited food at breakfast. When asked if they would re-stock, the guy at the front desk said they have been busy and only order food on Monday (it was Friday). How can you stay you offer breakfast and offer two pieces of bread. We asked for a map of the area and were told they had none. If you are only looking for a place to sleep that is clean and don't care abkut service......this is the place

Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs, responded to this review, December 9, 2013
Janet - I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I sincerely apologize that the customer service was not up to standards. I am committed to finding the root of the issue to ensure that lapses in service does not happen again in the future.

I appreciate you bringing this to our attention. I hope that you will contact me directly, at mia@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay America location in the future.
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

...I must say, The front desk people (Oscar and Janlis) were "Warm, Helpful and Frendly"....Staying in a Room with a kitchen, room was like a condo home...Grounds and parking lot were well lit and groomed...Just like a home away from home..!!!....

Room Tip: ..I was in #139...Great room facing a good view...Short walk to parking lot..first floor, no stairs...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs, responded to this review, November 15, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that you were provided with outstanding service and that you truly enjoyed your room, especially the kitchen. As well, I am glad that you liked our hotel's exterior, including our well lit parking lot.

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
Helsinki, Finland
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

We arrived at 10 pm after traveling for 15 hours with 2 kids. Got into the room and the baby crib was not there, even though we had called about it ahead. We waited for the crib for almost an hour and asked again. Then we were told that they would need to call the manager about the whereabouts of the crib…The crib never arrived. Also the room had a sofa bed, that was not made up. Got the sheets from the reception, and the receptionist told us to make the bed ourselves.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs, responded to this review, October 29, 2013
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I sincerely apologize that our staff promised a crib in your room when one was not available. In response, I am reviewing our amenities with the entire team, including the number of each item we have in stock so that they are better able to meet our guests expectations. As well, I am sorry about the sofa in your room being unmade. I will be speaking with the staff about how to handle these types of issues more professionally moving forward.

Thank you again for providing us with your feedback. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at mia@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

My room was so close to garbage room, I could smell it.
Old elevators.
Very expensive for what is it.
Free parking.
Next to airport. Ok hotel for one night stay, more than that chose another location. Car needed.

• Stayed January 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I am glad that you liked having free parking on-site and our hotel's location. Still, the odor in your room that you described is not acceptable, and I apologize for your experience. To make sure this doesn't happen again, I am working with our housekeeping staff to improve our cleaning procedures and will be personally inspecting the public areas moving forward.

Thank you again for providing us with your feedback. I hope that you will contact me directly, at mia@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Miami, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

For the pilot in training for an extended stay with do it yourself home cooking in mind, this is the place. Especially if your training is on 36th st with PAN AM, Boeing, or AirBus. For those in need of uniforms travel bags, tags ect. Tally Ho is adjacent the hotel, 2 minutes walk. The Field Shop, heading east 5min drive in the courtesy bus.

Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I am glad to hear that our location and fully equipped kitchen made your stay convenient.

Been to Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs? Share your experiences!