You added Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   101 Fairway Drive, Miami Springs, FL 33166 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Miami Springs
Helsinki, Finland
“Poor service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

We arrived at 10 pm after traveling for 15 hours with 2 kids. Got into the room and the baby crib was not there, even though we had called about it ahead. We waited for the crib for almost an hour and asked again. Then we were told that they would need to call the manager about the whereabouts of the crib…The crib never arrived. Also the room had a sofa bed, that was not made up. Got the sheets from the reception, and the receptionist told us to make the bed ourselves.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs, responded to this review, October 29, 2013
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I sincerely apologize that our staff promised a crib in your room when one was not available. In response, I am reviewing our amenities with the entire team, including the number of each item we have in stock so that they are better able to meet our guests expectations. As well, I am sorry about the sofa in your room being unmade. I will be speaking with the staff about how to handle these types of issues more professionally moving forward.

Thank you again for providing us with your feedback. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at mia@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

My room was so close to garbage room, I could smell it.
Old elevators.
Very expensive for what is it.
Free parking.
Next to airport. Ok hotel for one night stay, more than that chose another location. Car needed.

• Stayed January 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I am glad that you liked having free parking on-site and our hotel's location. Still, the odor in your room that you described is not acceptable, and I apologize for your experience. To make sure this doesn't happen again, I am working with our housekeeping staff to improve our cleaning procedures and will be personally inspecting the public areas moving forward.

Thank you again for providing us with your feedback. I hope that you will contact me directly, at mia@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Miami, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

For the pilot in training for an extended stay with do it yourself home cooking in mind, this is the place. Especially if your training is on 36th st with PAN AM, Boeing, or AirBus. For those in need of uniforms travel bags, tags ect. Tally Ho is adjacent the hotel, 2 minutes walk. The Field Shop, heading east 5min drive in the courtesy bus.

Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I am glad to hear that our location and fully equipped kitchen made your stay convenient.

Miami
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

I thought the stay here was excellent! I came out here with a group of friends and had a great time! The room was so clean and nice! It smelled brand new... The renovated rooms really make a difference! Will definitely be returning soon!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Lian - Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that you liked your clean room and the recent renovations we made to the hotel. We truly enjoyed having you stay with us and hope you had a great time visiting friends.

Jefferson City, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay at the Extended Stay America Miami Springs location. I was here for a ten week internship, June 9th to August 17th, 2013, and this served as my home away from home. The staff was really friendly and helpful. The rooms were nice, I really enjoyed having a kitchen so I didn't have to order takeout all the time. I also like having the airport shuttle, it is much better than taking a taxi.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
Ciarra - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you felt like you were at home while visiting our hotel and that the staff provided you with such friendly service. We hope your internship went well!

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for a few days and the staff was very nice. The front desk clerk, Oscar, was very well mannered and helpful when I needed him. The hotel was in a pleasant location with great restaurants near by. Loved the free breakfast as well.

• Stayed August 2013
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for your kind words. It's great to hear that the staff was helpful and that you enjoyed our free grab-and-go breakfast. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Richmond
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

The hotel was clean and neat. It was being remodeled during our visit. The breakfast on the go is not worth even waking up for. The fitness room will not allow you to get a complete workout, there are no weights included. The staff were very professional and helpful.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Been to Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs? Share your experiences!