“Awesome Hotel suites” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   101 Fairway Drive, Miami Springs, FL 33166 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #4 of 12 hotels in Miami Springs
“Awesome Hotel suites”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

This place is a good hotel, the proximity to the airport, beaches and downtown makes this a good location, The staff are very friendly and relaxed, the rooms are awesome, clean and spacious, Even when the bathroom light failed a maintenance man was there instantly and politely took care of the problem. I highly recommend you stay here. Pool and breakfast were very good.

Room Tip: Book your now, it is a great deal...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to complete your review about our hotel. We really appreciate your feedback and I am glad to hear that you received great service by our staff. I'm also pleased to read that the bathroom light was fixed in a quick and professional manner.

We hope to have you stay with us again in the near future. Thank you for staying with us at Extended Stay America Miami Springs.

126 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Pinellas Park, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

Stayed here June 2013 for 6 nights.Traveling with my 15 year old daughter for a girls week away to see a concert at the American airline arena.Drive was not that far at all.Easy to get to the beach and anywhere else we needed to go.It was nice not being right near the beach or anything.Love the hotel,It was in the proses of being remolded when we where there.we felt very safe and welcome from the moment we walked in till the day we left.Our room was beautiful,fresh and clean real roomy.Loved having the kitchen to cook our own things and save on eating out.Grab and go breakfast was nice and enough to fill ya up.Nice patio area by the pool and they even had a grill where you could cook out if you wanted.we had no problems with nose and did not even hear the planes from the airport unless we where at the pool.The staff here are WONDERFUL they where so friendly and helpful.When ever we needed a towels or anything at all they where right there with it,Helpful giving us directions around town and just real great people.If you are lucky enough to get Mariela you will love her.She is so sweet and so outgoing.But the guys where nice too.:) When ever we come back to the area I will stay here for sure.Great value for a awesome hotel,THe grounds are kept clean and we had no worries going in or out day or night,5 stars from me.Cindy & Amber

Room Tip: Loved the room in the back side.and Love the fact you can open your big windows up in the room.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Cindy - I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write such wonderful things about your experience. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours. I'm glad that you enjoyed the amenities offered to our guests and that the staff was helpful.

Thank you again for staying with us and hope to see soon.
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

This is a nice place to stay while working in Miami. Clean lobby, clean elevators and room. I was very please with room size, fast Internet service and free parking. Easy access to restaurant, fast food and main expressways.

• Stayed June 2013
Alberto - Thank you for writing a great review about your stay with us. We are glad you enjoyed the quiet location and our close proximity to local eateries. As well, we look forward to sharing your great comments with the entire staff, including Ms. Rosario.

It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future or at any of our other brand locations. Thank you once more for your kind words.
montreal
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

i stayed at this hotel for 5 nights in May for a conference I had in Miami. We were 3 girls in a room with a double bed and sofa bed. The hotel staff was very nice and always pleasant to deal with. The room itself was very plain but good enough for the price we had paid. The kitchen was very modest and the cabinets were quite old but we didnt really care caus we werent there to stay in our room. The bathroom was a decent size and clean. the breakfest was quite decent with bagels, cereals, muffins and juices. it was convinient to have available snacks all through the day that you could grab with you.The only downside of that hotel was the smell...the carpet both in our room and in the whole hotel smelled like they had been wet...i dont know if it was caused by the humidity in Miami but everynight we got back to our hotel, we just had to open the windowns to air the room out. I would only consider coming back if im on a budget. overall an ok stay.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs, responded to this review, June 7, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed all of the amenities our hotel offers and found our staff to be helpful as well as friendly. Still, I am sorry that you smelled a slight odor in your room. The housekeeping staff is working to eliminate the smell.

Thank you again for your review. We hope you enjoyed the conference and look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

I thought the stay here was excellent! I came out here to check out graduate school so I didn't have an "extended stay". However, I enjoyed every second of my 3 days here, The front desk was very knowledgeable about the area and friendly. One of the front desk clerks (Oscar) guaranteed that I knew how to get around and took the time to help me understand where I was going in West Miami so I could handle all the business that I needed to take care of. As the other reviewers said yes breakfast does have a few options but what do you expect? This is an extended stay budget hotel. If you want a hearty breakfast go to IHOP. Its walking distance from the hotel. Also there was no evidence of any bugs, no bad smells, and everything was clean complete with a refrigerator, sink, stove, microwave, dishwasher, wi-fi and descent flat-screen TV. I even contemplated staying here for a few months!

So in short, I will definitely be back.

Room Tip: Get a room on the third floor!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs, responded to this review, May 22, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us. It was a pleasure having you visit with us for 3-days!

Miami Springs, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

Just an average hotel.They are currently remodeling all the rooms. I was fortunate to get a newly remodeled one. Still, the beds are fairly uncomfortable and the complimentary breakfast lacked choice. Basically was cereal and toast. The staff is nice and the rooms are fully equipped with kitchen. Dont expect a maid to take out trash or change your towels. You must request this service if you want it. They only clean once a week.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Charles - I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for sharing your experience with us. It's great to hear that the staff provided you with such great service.

Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

For no reason stay here! SOme áreas are under construction. I got my room and it had a horrible smell, like someone had used the kitchen and there was a smell like oil, grease.. No telephone at the room and never got it while there. Breakfast with opportunities, few options....

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Stayci - I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I sincerely apologize for the construction going on while you stayed with us. As well, that there was an odor in your room and no telephone available. Please know, these updates are being made to our hotel so we can better serve gusts, like yourself.

Thank you again for providing us with your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at mia@extendedstay.com . I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.

Been to Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs? Share your experiences!