i stayed at this hotel for 5 nights in May for a conference I had in Miami. We were 3 girls in a room with a double bed and sofa bed. The hotel staff was very nice and always pleasant to deal with. The room itself was very plain but good enough for the price we had paid. The kitchen was very modest and the cabinets were quite old but we didnt really care caus we werent there to stay in our room. The bathroom was a decent size and clean. the breakfest was quite decent with bagels, cereals, muffins and juices. it was convinient to have available snacks all through the day that you could grab with you.The only downside of that hotel was the smell...the carpet both in our room and in the whole hotel smelled like they had been wet...i dont know if it was caused by the humidity in Miami but everynight we got back to our hotel, we just had to open the windowns to air the room out. I would only consider coming back if im on a budget. overall an ok stay.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Studio Hotel Miami Springs
- Homestead Studio Suites Miami Springs
- Miami Springs Homestead Suites
- Homestead Suites Miami Springs
- Homestead Miami Springs