I rated this hotel 4 stars only because it is presently under renovation. The rooms are clean and, though small, seem quite spacious. The bed was very comfy and there is a sofa bed as well and a flat-screen tv. I loved the well-equipped kitchen - full sized fridge with icemaker, stove top, dishwasher and more-than-adequate cabinets.The china, cutlery and pots and pans were in good condition. Wifi is free and the signal is strong. There are several electrical outlets and a socket near to the table for a modem. All staff that I interacted with were friendly and helpful. The housekeeping schedule is like that of a time-share: once a week with a small fee if required more frequently. I did not use the shuttle and I would suggest a car as shopping and more restaurants are about 15 minutes away in Doral. Parking is free. I should mention that apparently the shuttle offers scheduled trips to the supermarket and shopping areas so you could check with the hotel.The free breakfast offers some variety and coffee, tea and juices are available 24/7. I would sometimes take an apple or orange from breakfast back to my room for a snack later. They need to work on their telephone extensions because the number they gave for my room never worked, and sometimes late at night there was no-one at the front desk to transfer the call. Btw, local calls are free. The hotel is close to the airport but I never once had a problem with noise. My room was on the first floor and at first I was worried because of other reviewers' comments about the noise, but I never experienced any noisy activity during my two-week stay. I would, however, suggest a room on a higher floor if available because on the ground floor I did not open the drapes for fear of any passer-by just looking in. I did not use the pool but it seemed a pleasant place to sit around and get some sun. I had a very pleasant stay and I would definitely return to this hotel. It sure beats a standard hotel room.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Studio Hotel Miami Springs
- Homestead Studio Suites Miami Springs
- Miami Springs Homestead Suites
- Homestead Suites Miami Springs
- Homestead Miami Springs