My boyfriend and I did a long ten hour trip from Atlanta to Miami Springs! We was ready for a room. We arrived at the hotel 12:30pm. They checked us in early. The room was clean, large and comfortable. I love the space we fell inlove with it. The only downfall about this hotel. It is some what hard to find lol. It took us a minute. Its right behind the comfort suites hotel. Also we did not have a hot shower. It ran luke warm. Ugh I hated that. They sent people to our room trying to fix it but still nope. Overall I felt safe, everything was clean, staff semi friendly. Laundry room was working. No problem getting in and out of our room. I would stay again. Did i mention I bidded on this hotel. Average night 130 i paid 50.00 a night BINGO!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Extended Stay, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Studio Hotel Miami Springs
- Homestead Studio Suites Miami Springs
- Miami Springs Homestead Suites
- Homestead Suites Miami Springs
- Homestead Miami Springs