We stayed in this hotel for 3 nights. From outside hotel looks neat and o.k. Even the reception area and breakfast room are well maintained. Once you enter the room its a whole different story. As soon as we entered the room it had a very bad odor. So we had to use room freshener everyday. That somewhat minimized the bad odor. Kitchen is large enough but all the appliances and microwave were dirty and had food stains on them and we couldn't use. We didn't use the sofa either since it looked dirty and had stains on it. T.V remote was oily as well. Beds were another horror story. Sheets and pillows smelled bad. We asked for fresh sheets and pillow covers. Even the fresh ones smelled bad. we were in non-smoke room. Corridors in non-smoke room area had heavy cigarette smell. Front desk staff and the lady who came to change the sheet were friendly and helpful. But standard of the hotel is just below average and it’s not in a good neighborhood. If you choose to stay in this hotel, make sure you have room freshener and disinfectant handy.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Extended Stay, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Studio Hotel Miami Springs
- Homestead Studio Suites Miami Springs
- Miami Springs Homestead Suites
- Homestead Suites Miami Springs
- Homestead Miami Springs