I came here to stay while at a training school for the week, and it was pretty miserable. I got to Miami early, so I was a few hours early for check in. They took my bags for me, but I was told to "go run errands or something". Run errands where? There's essentially nothing within walking distance. And I'm a 21 year old girl, so walking anywhere in that location was pretty anxiety provoking. Some staff were nice, while some were quite rude. Little to no amenities, not even breakfast in the morning, just coffee for a few early hours and some random snacks and oatmeal. They offer a shuttle service to the school I was attending, but they have a strict schedule for it that they were not very flexible with. Thankfully, my roommate and I used Uber most mornings, because otherwise we wouldn't have made it to class on time at all. Linens (especially the towels) were in pretty bad and there was a chunk of BLACK hair on our shower curtain. My roommate and I are both blonde. I understand it's a lower end cost hotel, but this was just really ridiculous.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Extended Stay, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Odigeo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Studio Hotel Miami Springs
- Homestead Studio Suites Miami Springs
- Miami Springs Homestead Suites
- Homestead Suites Miami Springs
- Homestead Miami Springs