“I will stay here again” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #7 of 12 Hotels in Miami Springs
Kingston, Jamaica
“I will stay here again”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

I stayed a night in Sleep Inn Miami International Airport and it was a great stay. Firstly, I must commend the staff. they are extremely friendly and helpful. They made my stay so much better. The hotel offer free shuttle to the airport and complementary breakfast which was a plus for me. I must add that the shuttle made me arrived on time as they had set schedule and I really appreciated that. The room I stayed in was a bit small however it was perfect for me as I was traveling alone. The room was however clean and comfortable. Another major plus was the fact that the hotel is located close to many restaurants.

The only thing I didn't like with the hotel is that when I first arrived the halls had cigarette scent however on the following day that scent was gone.

I will definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Philipsburg, null, Netherlands Antilles
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

The carpet is exactly how everyone describes it.... scary dirty, but keep in mind that it has a lot of wear and tear from the amount of traffic... I wouldn't be able to stay here longer then a night, but if you're looking to overnight it's OK. The room has what you need, it's clean and service is friendly. Just one complaint, the shuttle service was very late...it supposedly leaves every half an hour but we had a good hour waiting on the airport, even AFTER we called the hotel to ask about it. Via email the manager had mailed us that we would have to use the phones in the baggage claim area to call the hotel and inform them of which flight we just came in on in order for the shuttle to come for us, but there was no phone in that area, and when we called from our own cell, it still took them 40 minutes to come. Normally I wouldn't make a fuss about it, as it is free trans after all, but being that I'm uncomfortably pregnant, with a 2.5 year old after a long flight, we were ready to just get to a bed and relax for the night

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Debora S, General Manager at Sleep Inn at Miami International Airport, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Hello Jennifer P.

Thank you for letting us know how your stay was with us. Your comment is important to us because it lets us know what were doing right as well what were doing wrong. We were recently under renovations and the carpet areas of the hotel was not looking good. However since then we have shampooed the carpet and they are cleaned and we will actually be replacing the carpet in a couple of months. Again I would like to apologize to you on your recent experience and thank you for your comment.
Punta Gorda, Belize
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

Conveniently located near Miami Airport. Nothing fancy, but decent clean rooms and comfortable beds with free shuttle to the airport and breakfast and wifi included. Fast efficient check in and check out: no complaints. Have stayed here before.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Hello Tubroos,

I would like to thank you on your recent compliment about our hotel. It is a great feeling to know that you were satisfied with your stay. We strive to make all of our guest happy and when we dont we are not happy. So to hear that you was pleased with us leaves a big smile on my face as well as entire staff. Your email will be read to my staff on the next staff meeting.

Manager
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

The hotel is a good place. Rooms are clean, staff is helpful so it's a good place to stay.
The only bad thing I could say is it's far from Downtown but it has shuttle from and to the airport (where there's public transport) so it's allright.

• Stayed August 2013
Hello Danielotta,

Thank you for your recent compliment on your stay with us. It is very much appreciated. I'm glad to know we were able to make your stay a nice one.
Lecheria, Venezuela
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

Stayed 2 times in septembre, and the first time the room looked ok but the second time the room was very dirty the carpet, and smell kind of weird. Its a great hotel, staff is helpful, and the breakfast is not bad. I do hope the can fix the cleanness issue.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Hoschton, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

Stayed here before going on a cruise in February. Hotel is very much in need of repair. Rooms are not as clean as other sleep inns we have stayed in and the price was expensive, Carpet in the hallway was very dirty. this hotel needs to be renovated

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Debora S, Manager at Sleep Inn at Miami International Airport, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Hello Nancy D.

I would like to apologize to you on your recent stay with us. We are currently under guest rooms renovations and once the renovation is completed we will be replacing the hall way carpets. Once again thank you for your comment we appreciate all guest feed back it helps us stay on the right track.

Manager
Sierra Vista, Arizona
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

This hotel is definitely not in a better part of the city. It also seems to be being renovated, because the entry and breakfast area was newly redone, but when we got off the elevator on the third floor we didn't even want to walk on that carpet, it was so filthy. Breakfast was so-so; certainly not up to par of other Choice Hotels. Bottom line: look for other lodging!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Been to Sleep Inn at Miami International Airport? Share your experiences!