My goal for the overnight layover between my return international flight to Miami and the next morning's flight home was a clean, reasonably priced hotel room close to the airport. And in my opinion, this Sleep Inn exceeded that goal:
1. No guarantee that every bed in the place has these, but the sheets were remarkable. I don't know enough about thread-count to even cite a guess -- but these were some of the smoothest, most comfortable sheets I've ever experienced in ANY hotel. No exaggeration; No kidding.
2. Included breakfast featured a waffle iron, cereal, toast and all that for the carb lovers -- as well as Danon (sp?) light yogurt, hard boiled eggs and hot patty sausage for the low-carb set (that'd be me). Coffee was hot, fresh. Watery orange juice if desired as well but I couldn't find any ice water.
3. Room was fine -- with a small, up-to-date 'budgetel' style modular shower; separate sink vanity area. Fine for the single night layover.
4. Front desk person was friendly, helpful. The shuttle driver (on the way back especially) couldn't have covered any more bases or more thoroughly looked after his passengers.
Nothing to complain about -- that is unless an ice machine on every floor is your requirement -- in which case you'd have a 50% chance of disappointment.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Otel, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Sleep Inn at Miami International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sleep Inn At Miami International Airport Hotel Miami Springs
- Sleep Inn Miami Airport
- Sleep Inn Miami Springs
- Miami Springs Sleep Inn