Stayed here overnight awaiting our flight to the Caymans the next day. I picked this hotel because it appeared close to Miami International Airport (MIA) & had coutesy shuttle to & from. There are several Holiday Inns near each other so need to know which one you're staying at! This is important as you look for the hotel's shuttle van at MIA. The airport is confusing in itself & you had to go to the 2nd level to find the hotel shuttles. It is a busy airport and plenty of "craziness" there. We were fortunate and caught the van going by but had to flag him down and run after it. Once we got it, it was about 5-10 minutes ride, once you got out of the airport traffic, to the hotel. The hotel is an "older" one so don't expect a five star rating. The front desk clerk was very cheery & helpful. I stayed using my hotel loyalty points. We got a recently renovated room. It was clean and the bed was comfortable. The toliet worked but made a "groaning" sound each time you flushed. The shower was good with good pressure. The area was run down looking but safe. There was an IHOP across the parking lot and a sports bar/restaurant a block down the street that was recommended by the clerk. We went there. The food was good but it was really loud with people who just got off work. Since our flight was at 10:30 the next morning, the clerk recommended to go to the airport 3 hrs early. We booked a shuttle for 7:30 and glad we did. The trip to the airport was quick ~10 minutes but getting checked in to Cayman Airways took some time (that's a another review)! The hotel offered free Wi-Fi (decent speed) & breakfast. The breakfast had decent offerings, eggs, sausage, biscuits & gravy, cereals, yogurt, coffee, juices, etc. Limited fruits (bananas). Overall, good for overnight transfer and I would stay again IF I had to but next time I think I'll try to avoid MIA.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Today is the day to indulge as you will find modern convenience and excellent service located right here at the Holiday Inn Express Miami International Airport. Fresh from a multi-million dollar renovation, this unique bed and breakfast style Express is the perfect stop for your visit to the Greater Miami area. Our newly revitalized location is centrally located near Miami International Airport with free 24 hour shuttle service to and from Miami International Airport to cater to all flight patterns. Our hotel is easily accessible to the Port of Miami for cruise vacation getaways, and nearby to the greatest shopping venues in Miami, as well as ideal for exploring the sites of Greater Miami and the beaches. Our Express Start hot breakfast buffet provides the energy for you to begin your day in this extraordinary city. Please allow our comfortably restyled hotel to treat you to a new level of relaxation, in a friendly environment. We look forward to your arrival! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Miami Airport Central-Miami Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Miami Airport Central-Miami Springs Hotel Miami Springs
- Holiday Inn Miami Springs
- Holiday Inn Express Miami Springs
- Miami Springs Holiday Inn