Save Saved
You added Holiday Inn Express Miami Airport Central-Miami Springs to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Miami Airport Central-Miami Springs
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   5125 Northwest 36th Street (Doral Boulevard), Miami Springs, FL 33166   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
Save up to 25%
Ranked #3 of 12 hotels in Miami Springs
Lubbock, Texas, United States
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

I accidently made a reservation at the wrong hotel using an internet site. They said they could not change. So I spoke with general manager about my issue. She was very helpful and made every accomodation. I recommend this hotel for it's helpful personal alone.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Trisha M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Miami Airport Central-Miami Springs, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words, it was a pleasure to assist you and I wish you all the best in your travels and hope to one day meet!

254 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Alice Springs, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

Have stayed here several times after a friend recommended the hotel to me. Best recommendation I have ever had i reckon as I am usually staying over after a 2 day flight from Australia and the shuttle to and from the airport is a godsend and even better is that it is free because I don't always have US dollars. The accommodation is clean and comfortable and well appointed although not always 'new' is of good quality. The hot breakfast is included in the very competitive and best value around price and although basic has several different choices and if you couldn't find something to eat then you are hard to please. The staff were all more than just helpful and 'bent over backwards' to please and in particular when I arrived on the doorstep to find that (although I had booked the hotel or so I thought) this hotel had no record of it. I politely insisted there must be a mistake and as I was more than a little tired just asked for a room anyway. No Luck, hotel was booked out. I was devastated, where would I go??. Then the hotel did some background checking for me and discovered i had booked into a different Holiday Inn in Miami. What a twit I felt. Anyway, the staff got me sorted with kindness and diplomacy and at no extra cost they ferried me and my partner over to the other hotel 30 mins away and couldn't have been more helpful. Now believe me I am VERY careful which Holiday Inn I book in to. For additional water if required after hours the hotel provides a coin operated cold drink dispenser so water is always available. This is located downstairs and free internet access is also available in the foyer. Although there is no restaurant on site, only 3 mins walk across the car park area is a 24 hour IHop restaurant so this is very handy. This has to be one of my favourite short stay hotels and if I did plan to stay longer I would choose this hotel for the longer term as well. It is very close to the airport but I was never bothered by any airport noise. In addition, there were quite a number of other clients who were commuting to and from joining Caribbean Cruises and the hotel was assisting them with transport and many enquiries. I couldn't help overhearing this as I waited in the foyer as some people have quite loud voices so that's how I know about this and I thought the hotel staff were wonderful. Definitely I recommend this hotel for business travellers, vacationers and families with children. It's great. .

Room Tip: Confirm with hotel as soon as you arrive because the shuttle only comes on request as they are unabl...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Trisha M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Miami Airport Central-Miami Springs, responded to this review, June 28, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your visit, we are all so pleased to be of service to you and that you were exceptionally pleased with your stay here! We truly hope to see you again sometime soon when you travel again from Austrialia as this will always be your little "home away from home." Have a nice day!
Melrose
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Our family stayed here prior to going on our Carnival Cruise. The hotel offered complimentary shuttle to/from the airport and a wonderful breakfast. The staff was very nice and rooms were clean. I would stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Trisha M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Miami Airport Central-Miami Springs, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent visit with us. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to the next time you travel to the Greater Miami area. We wish you a most wonderful day and thanks again!
Lima, Peru
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

I want to thank Trisha and William for their help, it make more pleasant our short stay, if you ask any questions these are the people you should talk to, the breakfast was good, every one is ready to help you. We ask housekeeping for more shampoo, towels, soap, they bring us instantly. hope to come back and have the chance to go to the pool,

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Dear Valued Guest,
It was such a pleasure to meet you and your family, we are so glad you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for the lovely comments, I will be sure to pass on to William and our entire staff. We look forward to seeing you the next time you travel from Peru and wish you a wonderful day! Thanks for making ours special!!!!
Port-au-Prince, Haiti
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

We thought this would be just fine considering various websites rated it really highly. But here's what's not to like:
- the area is a bit grungy
- so's the hotel
- the room door keys mostly don't work
- breakfast is not very good at all (and it's rather soul-destroying to have to eat off styrofoam plates and try stab at your mass-produced sausage pattie with a plastic fork and knife)
- the decor is not great

all in all, adequate but we could have done much better had we returned to Fairfield Inn and Suites (the place we stayed at right at the beginning of the holiday). but we got seduced by the ratings and had already booked here. have been to other holiday inn express hotels - and they're much better.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Trisha M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Miami Airport Central-Miami Springs, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are all very saddened to hear you had a less than pleasant stay. I am concerned about your comments and would like to get more information from you so that I can immediately start to address the items with our management team, please contact me as soon as possible. I look forward to hearing from you.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

Stayed here two separate nights either side of trip to Vegas. Great check in, Yuri (sorry if ive spelt her name wrong) was brilliant, exceptional customer service. Nice clean room & facilities, No complaint with breakfast, plenty of variety, great quality, great value. Would definately stay again. Thank you Yuri x

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Trisha M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Miami Airport Central-Miami Springs, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and will be sure to share your great comments with Yari and all our staff members. Yari will be so excited you mentioned her great service! Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you for your next trip, have a great day!
Rochester, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

I was able to get a great deal (compared to other local locations). I was on my way to Jamaica and needed a location close to the airport. This is only a 10 min drive in their van and I could even see the airport. The staff was kind, the complimentary breakfast was good... it was a good value. If you are looking for an okay place to spend the night near the airport- this hotel should fit the bill.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Trisha M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Miami Airport Central-Miami Springs, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are happy that you were pleased with your stay. We appreciate your comments and look forward to seeing you again the next time you travel to the Greater Miami Area. Have a nice day!

Been to Holiday Inn Express Miami Airport Central-Miami Springs? Share your experiences!