We arrived at Miami airport at 11:30pm, stepped outside and the shuttle pulled up. Awesome. Didn't even have to wait 5 minutes. Although I think they were looking for someone else, this was fantastic. The driver was very friendly.
Check-in was quick... friendly enough, Although I wasn't greeted as a Priority Club member, I got my keys and that's all that really matters.
The beds were comfortable, room was clean, but like many past reviewers have commented, the air-conditioner was quite loud! I think because it wasn't a constant hum, every time it turned on it woke us all up... note to you... bring earplugs.
The breakfast in the morning was great, lots of choice including many non-carb options, yogurt, eggs, sausage, fruit, if you don't want to load up on warm Cinnamon Rolls or the fancy pancake making machine!
We were going to the Port of Miami for a cruise and wanted to buy some alcohol to bring with us, so we walked east down the road to the Airport Cafe & Liquors. They had many spirit choices, but not so much wine and prices were decent but not what we were looking for. So we didn't buy anything.
We were four going to the port, so instead of paying $15 each for the Shuttle, we just got a taxi (van) and paid $35 flat. He took us to Publix on the way to get snacks and wine also, no problem.
I would recommend this hotel if you're looking for an airport or port stay.... was very convenient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Today is the day to indulge as you will find modern convenience and excellent service located right here at the Holiday Inn Express Miami International Airport. Fresh from a multi-million dollar renovation, this unique bed and breakfast style Express is the perfect stop for your visit to the Greater Miami area. Our newly revitalized location is centrally located near Miami International Airport with free 24 hour shuttle service to and from Miami International Airport to cater to all flight patterns. Our hotel is easily accessible to the Port of Miami for cruise vacation getaways, and nearby to the greatest shopping venues in Miami, as well as ideal for exploring the sites of Greater Miami and the beaches. Our Express Start hot breakfast buffet provides the energy for you to begin your day in this extraordinary city. Please allow our comfortably restyled hotel to treat you to a new level of relaxation, in a friendly environment. We look forward to your arrival! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Miami Airport Central-Miami Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Miami Airport Central-Miami Springs Hotel Miami Springs
- Holiday Inn Miami Springs
- Holiday Inn Express Miami Springs
- Miami Springs Holiday Inn