Spent a Friday night at this hotel after overseas return. Hotel is very convenient to the airport--about a ten minute shuttle ride. The hotel is comfortable with a very welcoming front desk crew. The room is good and about as expected for this chain. Much of the clientele on a Friday seemed to be families or folks coming or going from/on a cruise. One good feature is that there are a couple of economical, good eating options right next to it. On one side is a pancake type family restaurant and on the other is a sports bar with a full range of craft beers and upscale pub food. Breakfast at the hotel is above average for this type of inn.
My only issue was shuttle service. First, be careful at the airport. There are several Holiday Inn busses going to different places including at least two labelled Holiday Inn Express. This is the one labelled Miami Springs...not Doral. Second, you may have to wait awhile for a ride. My wait at the airport was a little over thirty minutes. On the return I signed up for the 12:30 afternoon shuttle. The shuttle was in the lot at noon but did not leave until 1pm. I mentioned to both the driver and the front desk person that I signed up for a 12:30 ride which they wrote down the night before. However, neither seemed the least bit interested in providing that ride since it must have been lunchtime for the driver. So, don't cut it too close on shuttle from this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Today is the day to indulge as you will find modern convenience and excellent service located right here at the Holiday Inn Express Miami International Airport. Fresh from a multi-million dollar renovation, this unique bed and breakfast style Express is the perfect stop for your visit to the Greater Miami area. Our newly revitalized location is centrally located near Miami International Airport with free 24 hour shuttle service to and from Miami International Airport to cater to all flight patterns. Our hotel is easily accessible to the Port of Miami for cruise vacation getaways, and nearby to the greatest shopping venues in Miami, as well as ideal for exploring the sites of Greater Miami and the beaches. Our Express Start hot breakfast buffet provides the energy for you to begin your day in this extraordinary city. Please allow our comfortably restyled hotel to treat you to a new level of relaxation, in a friendly environment. We look forward to your arrival! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, IHG, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Miami Airport Central-Miami Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Miami Airport Central-Miami Springs Hotel Miami Springs
- Holiday Inn Miami Springs
- Holiday Inn Express Miami Springs
- Miami Springs Holiday Inn