“Excellent experience” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Miami Airport Central-Miami Springs

You added Holiday Inn Express Miami Airport Central-Miami Springs to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Miami Airport Central-Miami Springs
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   5125 Northwest 36th Street (Doral Boulevard), Miami Springs, FL 33166   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Miami Springs
New London, CT
“Excellent experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2012

Came for WrestleMania, stayed one night on Thursday. Check In was a snap, literally a minute to get my keys as it was in an envelope for me. Parking is free, safe, and comfortable. Night auditor was friendly and offered the local bar as a 'hot tip'. Morning free breakfast was excellent as well. perfect for my diet needs, they had boiled eggs, coffee, danishes, bananas, milk, and it was well maintained.

The shower pressure was poor though, but not enough for me to warrant a complaint. Room was clean and new looking. Bathroom was spacious.

I booked here for a great price and it was well worth it.

It is also across the street from an iHop.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
HIXMIAGeneralManager, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Miami Airport Central-Miami Springs, responded to this review, May 11, 2012
Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience at the Holiday Inn Express Miami Airport, we are pleased to host your stay during Wrestlemania. We look forward to seeing you again soon when visiting the greater Miami Area!!!!

Trisha Molina

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
  • Finnish first
douglasville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2012

Reservation error my bad! Left message for MOD (Tris), She return my call and listen to what I had done. Thanks for her kindness and efforts to resolve this for me. Whenever I am in need of a hotel in the Miami area it will be choice. I have been a priority club member since 1985 and I sincerely appreciate her efforts.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your kind words, it is our sincere pleasure to assist you, we certainly look forward to seeing you again soon!!!!

Trisha Molina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2012

Very clean and well appointed hotel close to Miami International Airport. Staff were courteous and friendly, thanks Carlos. Breakfast was included but was basic, toast, cereal, coffee, etc... Free wifi is excellent. The only downside was that we had to call twice to have the hotel shuttle collect us from the airport. All the other shuttle drivers at the airport told us one would be coming but you have to ring the hotel up and they will send it. Would have been nice to now this prior to waiting for an hour. Hope this helps.

Room Tip: Call for the shuttle from airport
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
Schererville, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2012

Came into Miami the night before a cruise. Airport shuttle bus was helpful.
Front desk staff was efficient and helpful even though I came in very late. In the morning they helped me ensure that I had transportation from the hotel to the port for my cruise.
Room was very clean and comfortable.
24 Hour Ihop next door.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled solo
miami springs
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2012

On 4/15/12 we spend the night at Miami Springs Holiday Inn Express. A few days prior to our arrival I realized I had made the reservation for the wrong weekend. We were flying in from Chicago and I had the dates mixed up. My tickets were through a 3rd party whom I contacted immediately when I discovered the mix up. The 3rd party said there were nothing they could do to change the reservation. I contacted Holiday Inn 1800 number who also shot me donw on changing the reservation, but they did suggest I contact the hotel directly. I contacted the hotel manager Tricia and she worked with me to change the reservation - thus saving the day for me!!! The hotel staff has been truly courteous and rooms are clean with both Microwave and Refrigerator. The desk clerk advised us about the use of the sister hotel pool a couple of blocks away and gave out great directions to local Miami Springs ammenities. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Winnipeg, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2012

Very disappointed....this hotel did NOT have a fitness centre as indicated on "Expedia" and no swimming pool. You need to walk two blocks to use the pool at Sleep Inn Hotel....not very convenient!
Ihop Restaurant right next door which was the only positive thing.
The staff were polite although they gave incorrect information. Bus # 36 goes to the Dolphin Mall and it runs every hour even on week days. The front desk staff told us that the bus ran every 20 minutes to the Dolphin Mall??? it cost $2.00 each way and not $2.25. It takes about 40 minutes to get from the hotel to the Dolphin Mall and not 20 minutes as they indicated!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Medellin, Colombia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

Very no frills - no pool, no gym, no business center - but good location if you are flying out of MIA - there are a couple of small restaurants you can walk to, their breakfast isn't bad - the rooms have been redone, the building itself is old.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business

Been to Holiday Inn Express Miami Airport Central-Miami Springs? Share your experiences!