“Great and I mean great philly cheesesteak!” 5 of 5 stars

3940 Curtiss Pkwy, Miami Springs, FL 33166
(305) 456-0481
Improve this listing
Miami, Florida
“Great and I mean great philly cheesesteak!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

After visiting Philadelphia over the Christmas break we were all craving the real deal. I've seen this place a million times before but only came to stop in today. Was NOT disappointed wonderful delicious hot just amazing. I didn't have the pizza but by the sound of all the patrons it's one to be had. Sounds like this is a homerun all around. Price is good and food is better :) Thanks for the mouth watering experience now I can visit Philly any time I want!

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Amazing Pizza and of course Philly Cheese Steak.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

We went cause my friends dad know this place so he says let me call for you this guy is my Bud. I'm a New York guy so when we walked in everything seemed a little different. 2 Slices of pizza and soda for $5 says so we got two slices an dap hilly cheese steak. When Both came out both were extremely Hott fresh out of oven. The Philly Cheese was just dripping and soo good.the pizza had dough just like in NYC I mean when I took a bite it took me back to Fulton Street in Brooklyn. And the service is amazing. Try Everything.

• Visited September 2013