“Stunning Hotel, Excellent Service - Affordable!” 5 of 5 stars

EB Hotel Miami Airport
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4299 NW 36th St, Miami Springs, FL 33166   |
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Miami Springs
San Pedro Sula, Honduras
“Stunning Hotel, Excellent Service - Affordable!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2014

First Class hotel within minutes of Miami International! I had to stay one night in Miami on my way from Honduras to NY, and while searching deals through the American Airlines site, found the EB Hotel. I was able to get a Premium Suite for less than I usually pay for a 4 star or better hotel near the airport.

Called as soon as I collected my bags and a very courteous driver came within minutes to pick me up in one of the typical, but very new and clean, airport shuttle buses. I was pleasantly surprised when I arrived because the hotel is beautiful inside and I did not feel like I was in one of the typical chain hotels, even most top of the line ones. It is huge area and very modern and creatively decorated. The staff were helpful and it always feels good after flying to be treated like you matter.

The biggest surprise was my room! I had forgotten that my deal included a Premium Suite and it was amazing. One of my first thoughts was regretting that my wife was not with me, and I was only staying for one night!

The room, ambiance, lighting, bathroom & bed all great. (check out the photos). The bathroom is one of the best hotel bathrooms I have ever used, including those in some excellent boutique hotels. The bed was extremely comfortable and there are automatic night lights that light up under the built in bedside tables and under the ledge across from the foot of the bed. This was very helpful when I got up early in the morning before it was light. You do not have to turn on a bright light and blind yourself.

I had dinner there since it was too late to go looking around for a restaurant, and was very glad that I did. The choices were good, the prices reasonable, and the food was excellent! Also had breakfast which was more typical of a very good hotel buffet.

After dinner I wanted to go to a good cigar store that was only a few miles away. The people at the front desk were beginning to help me to get a taxi, but someone suggested that the shuttle bus driver could take me. And he did. Thought I would have to take a taxi back, but found him waiting since he did not have to pick up anyone at the airport! Unexpected level of service.

One final note. It was not until I was almost finished checking in and received the little cardboard folder with my room "key", did I realize what the EB meant. EuroBuilding! Then the level of service and attention to details made sense. Eurobuilding Hotel is based in Caracas Venezuela. I had stayed there in June of 2013 for almost 2 weeks. While it is a much older hotel, it is one of the best in Caracas, (for less than hotels that were not as good). They pride themselves on their service, and the EB in Miami seems to have their upscale Latin American attitude towards service.
Hoping to have a reason to stay there again, and I am sure I will..... this time for more than one night and with my wife!

Room Tip: If you can get a good price on the Premium suite, take it!
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
EB_Hotel_Miami, Manager at EB Hotel Miami Airport, responded to this review, August 22, 2014
Dear Mr. Kirkmoon,

Thank you for sharing with the Tripadvisor community your experience at EB Hotel Miami.

We are delighted to read that you were pleasantly surprised with our property and that you enjoyed many of our facilities during your stay.

We are indeed the first property of the Eurobuilding Hotels Group in the United States. Excellent service is the paramount of the brand and we strive to deliver it to all of our guests.

Thank you very much for being a loyal customer of the brand and hope we can host you again soon.

EB Hotel Miami

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2014

My husband and I travel a lot and every time we have to stay at an airport hotel we both know we can't expect much.
We had a wonderful surprise when we arrived at EB - starting from the pick up shuttle service! EB is a new hotel, with beautiful rooms - modern and very clean, a nice pool and gym. Staff are very friendly and helpful. We had dinner at the restaurant and the food was very good with impeccable service.
Excellent experience - would definitely recommend this Hotel!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
EB_Hotel_Miami, Manager at EB Hotel Miami Airport, responded to this review, August 18, 2014
Dear Monica154943,

We are thrilled to read that you were pleasantly surprised with our property and that you found our staff to be friendly and helpful.

We appreciate your recommendation and hope we can serve you again in the future,

PNS
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

This is the only place to stay for a MIA hotel. VERY LUXURIOUS! Beautiful hotel, clean rooms, great pool/bar/restaurant. Stay here, hands down!
I travel for business and this is hands down the best hotel my company has for us. I can not rave about this place enough...

Room Tip: Not a bad room on property.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
EB_Hotel_Miami, Manager at EB Hotel Miami Airport, responded to this review, August 11, 2014
Dear Mr. Jbragg476,

It is a pleasure to read that you have enjoyed your stays and that you consider us the premier business / airport hotel in the Miami area.

Thank you for your nice comments and hope we can serve you again soon,

EB Hotel Miami.
London, England
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

We stayed in this hotel for 3 nights at the end of July and again for 1 night at the beginning of August and I have to say that the hotel was amazing. The rooms were spacious, modern and spotless and we were pleasantly surprised at being upgraded to an executive suite with fantastic views of the airport (which was great for my plane crazy son!) The staff were very friendly and helpful and nothing was too much for them. I highly recommend this hotel and will definitely stay there again if we ever find ourselves in Miami again!

Room Tip: If you're a bit of a plane spotter, then room 611 was perfect! As were all other rooms on the 5t...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Mr.Forbesy1,

We are delighted to read that your son enjoyed the wonderful airport view of your room and that you would definitely stay with us again next time you are in Miami.

We appreciate such kind comments and hope we can host you again soon,

EB Hotel Miami.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

We had a quick 9 hour stay as a stop over on our honeymoon. The hotel is beautiful, rooms are phenomenal amd very close to the airport. After a long day and arriving at 1130p we were upgraded and promised a free breakfast for our honeymoon. Unfortunately, while the upgraded room was beautiful we didn't get to enjoy it as we were exhausted and when we went to cash in on the breakfast we were told we didnt get a complimentary meal and so we were charged 40$ for a subpar buffet of cold eggs and potatos. Definitely would have skipped that had we known. That's the reason for the 3 stars. But thank you to Mohammad at the front desk upon checkin for being so nice!

Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
EB_Hotel_Miami, Manager at EB Hotel Miami Airport, responded to this review, August 5, 2014
Dear MMMer,

We are sorry to read that you were not pleased with our buffet breakfast, however we will pass along your kind comments to our associate Mohammed.

We appreciate your feedback and hope we can serve you again in the future,

Cape Coral, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

This hotel is amazing! I would highly recommend it to anyone staying in the Miami area! My girlfriend and I stayed for a couple nights last week while we visited South Miami Beach and it was great! The staff was great and so was the room!! We were able to stay in the deluxe suite at EB Hotel and I would highly recommend it to anyone. Thank you EB Hotel for wonderful service!!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
EB_Hotel_Miami, Manager at EB Hotel Miami Airport, responded to this review, August 4, 2014
Dear jb182014,

We are delighted to read that you found our service to be wonderful and that you would definitely recommend us to travelers coming to the Miami area.

We appreciate such kind comments and hope we can host you again soon,

Guangzhou, China
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

i stayed one night during a business trip to FL. loved the place. strongly recommended. it is new, the design is sleek, rarely seen in the US. i will definitely stay there next time again! didm't have time to try the food though...

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Dear DeanReed,

We are delighted to read that you found our hotel gorgeous and that you would definitely stay with us again.

We appreciate such nice comments and hope we can serve you again in the future,

EB Hotel Miami

Been to EB Hotel Miami Airport? Share your experiences!