“EB Miami is simply PERFECT” 5 of 5 stars

You added EB Hotel Miami to your Saves list
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4299 NW 36th St, Miami Springs, FL 33166   |
Ranked #1 of 12 hotels in Miami Springs
Las Vegas, Nevada
“EB Miami is simply PERFECT”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

I had business in Miami that was to keep me in town for over a month. Luckily I found the EB hotel. This place is awesome. I stayed nearly six weeks and each and every day the property and the staff exceeded my expectations. The room was spacious and immaculate. The bed and shower are unbelievably good. All the toys are in the room...flat screens, complimentary wi fi, ipod docking station, iron, ironing board, fridge, you name it. Just an absolutely awesome experience. I highly recommend the EB hotel. The property and the service are both 5 star all the way. Looking forward to staying at EB on my next trip to Miami.

Room Tip: If you dont need two beds, definitely ask for a room with the King sized bed. The layouts are sligh...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
EB_Hotel_Miami, Manager at EB Hotel Miami, responded to this review, August 22, 2013
Dear Mr. Todd,

Thank you for sharing with the Tripadvisor community your experience at EB Hotel Miami.

It was a delight to have you as a guest for so long and almost since we open! We were all very sad when you left but we are confident you will come back to stay with us in your next visits to Miami.

Thank you so much for your feedback and your support Mr. Todd! Hope to see you again soon!

139 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

We missed our flight connection to New York and were given hotel vouchers to stay here. What a treat!
The hotel is beautiful, the rooms large and comfortable, the bathroom a dream.
We can't wait to g back and hopefully more EB hotels will open elsewhere. We were very disappointed there were nine in New York.
The hotel is 5 minutes from the airport and we were told abut 20 minutes from the city.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Mrs Kim186338,

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to have you back on your next visit to Miami.

Indeed we do not have an EB Hotel in New York City yet. Miami is the first venture of the Eurobuilding Hotels Group in the United States but the plan is to expand the brand's presence into more cities of US, among those, the amazing big apple!

Thanks again for your feedback,

Antwerp, Belgium
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

We stayed 4nights at Eb hotel, perfect place close to the airport. 5star dream.
Great staff, very helpfull. Very clean rooms and the beds are perfect .
The shower is "Hollywood Style" , it is so relaxing!

Enjoy happy hour, love the snacks too

We'll be back

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Dear Mrs Grace En Jan T,

We are glad to read that you were pleased with our property and that you enjoyed the complementary snacks during our happy hour at Miranda.

Thanks again for your great comments and hope you get to stay with us again in the future.

Houston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

So I do a lot of business in Venezuela. I often stay at a hotel in Caracas called the Eurobuilding. When I was checking out last time, the front desk guy asked me if I happened to be traveling to Miami. It so happened that I was taking American this time (usually fly United), and had to fly through Miami. He told me that they had just opened a new hotel in Miami and that if I was planning on staying there, I should give it a try.

I took the advise, but I wasn't necessarily interested bc I was just flying through Miami, connecting to Texas. As it turned out, I missed my connecting flight. In a panic, I went ahead and decided to take some airline vouchers and stay an extra night. I called up the EB Hotel and they picked me up from the terminal! Amazing.

The hotel is a little bland on the outside, though I understand that they're just opening now and apparently there's something in the works, in terms of making the entrance more "grand." Interested to see what that looks like. No matter....the inside of this hotel is immaculate. Rooms were huge. Great finishes. Service was superb. I really can't tell you how great the hotel was. And by the airport, no less. You never see that. Usually airport hotels are glorified flea nests. This is first class all the way. And a great price to boot.

This is a great hotel. Looking forward to "missing flights" in the future. Makes me happy to see a company I actually like doing good things. You realize how rare that is to find. Great people. Great hotel.

Happy Texan traveler remains happy in Miami!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
EB_Hotel_Miami, Manager at EB Hotel Miami, responded to this review, August 5, 2013
Dear Mr. Happy Texas Traveler,

We are so happy to read that you are a frequent guest of our Caracas property and that you decided to stay with us in this unexpected Miami visit!

As you mention, our façade is not complete yet, we are working on some final touches but we are confident once is done, it will stand out from the crowd!

Thank you so much for being a frequent guest of our brand and hope you get to stay with us again in the future!

Aalborg, Denmark
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

Looking for a hotel in the Miami-area? This is the one!

After a 20-day roadtrip my girlfriend and I stayed here for two nights mid-July. And WHAT an experience. Fair enough, the hotel was brand new and still missing the last touches (as the poolbar), but that didn´t matter one second.

"Oh, the hotel is situated just 94 meters from the MIA-runway", you might think? Doesn´t matter. First of all, the hotel´s windows are of such a quality you can only hear a faint, distant rumbling which you won´t even notice, except if you try really hard.
Secondly, if you have the slightest interest in planes, the view from many of the rooms is stunning.

Talking about the rooms, they are just amazing. Spacious, beautifully designed and furnished with absolutely everything you can ask for. The bathrooms are stunning. We are a Danish couple and have stayed in a fair amount of hotels, I would dare to say, and I have NEVER seen anything like it!

Downstairs, in the lobby, we received the best service ever experienced. The staff did everything you asked for, and more, and they did it in such a friendly and helpful way that it never got to appear even remotely pushy.

The lobby was just fantastic, alongside with a beautiful bar- and restaurant-area. And the continental breakfast was of the highest class with exactly the same service as the lobby!!

I can keep on going, saying the same about the pool-area and the gym....

And one more thing; free parking is not a drawback either.

So if you´re looking for a Miami-hotel, no matter if you´re commuting or having some days in the city (just 15-20mins from South Beach) you can´t go wrong choosing this one.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
EB_Hotel_Miami, Manager at EB Hotel Miami, responded to this review, July 26, 2013
Dear Tresseater,

We are pleased to read that you were satisfied with our services and features, and that you enjoyed your stay with us. The airport view is indeed stunning and fascinating!

Once again, thank you for your feedback and hope you get to visit us next time you are in Miami!

Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

We stayed overnight in Miami driving den from Orlando five days ago! For anyone landing in Miami this hotel is situated right next to the airport so the location is perfect. The windows to your rooms are double gazed and you cannot hear a plane! But fascinating to watch from yr room.
The hotel itself is simply beautiful and only a month old.. I would rate this as 5 * as the rooms were stunning, the bathroom was breathtaking and was the nicest one in a hotel I have ever seen.
The breakfast service was amazing, the pool area beautiful... The car parking FREE and close to the elevators. The value for money was incredible! Wifi in the room was fantastic! When yr traveling from overseas, communication is mandatory. Everything about this hotel, the rooms, the facilities, the cleanliness, the service . Stunning, stunning... This my friends is exactly what a hotel should be! A wonderful experience!!! Loved it ... 10 out of 10!!!!

Room Tip: Very close to the airport which can be very helpful!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
EB_Hotel_Miami, Manager at EB Hotel Miami, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
Dear Ms Loverso222

We truly appreciate such a positive feedback and we are delighted to read that you had a wonderful experience with us!

Thanks again for your comments and for your 10 out of 10!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

Wow! I was worried when my son cancelled our previous hotel for this one, but upon arrival....OMG! Speechless! It's awesome. I came with my son and his partner and I have my own private area with my own flat screen tv. We were lucky enough to attend the hotels first happy hour yesterday and it was nice! The staff is incredibly nice and professional! The doorman, Sergio, was too cool! We were the first ones to ever use our room too! We were very lucky Texans to find this deal! Now, our journey begins with this awesome hotel and more to come!

• Stayed July 2013
Dear Ms Belindachisolm,

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were able to attend our first Happy Hour at Miranda! It was indeed nice and everyone had a lot of fun!

Thanks again for your feedback and we hope you and your family keep having great experiences during your journey!

EB Hotel Miami

Been to EB Hotel Miami? Share your experiences!