“Welcomed surprise!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 12 hotels in Miami Springs
Houston
“Welcomed surprise!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

So I do a lot of business in Venezuela. I often stay at a hotel in Caracas called the Eurobuilding. When I was checking out last time, the front desk guy asked me if I happened to be traveling to Miami. It so happened that I was taking American this time (usually fly United), and had to fly through Miami. He told me that they had just opened a new hotel in Miami and that if I was planning on staying there, I should give it a try.

I took the advise, but I wasn't necessarily interested bc I was just flying through Miami, connecting to Texas. As it turned out, I missed my connecting flight. In a panic, I went ahead and decided to take some airline vouchers and stay an extra night. I called up the EB Hotel and they picked me up from the terminal! Amazing.

The hotel is a little bland on the outside, though I understand that they're just opening now and apparently there's something in the works, in terms of making the entrance more "grand." Interested to see what that looks like. No matter....the inside of this hotel is immaculate. Rooms were huge. Great finishes. Service was superb. I really can't tell you how great the hotel was. And by the airport, no less. You never see that. Usually airport hotels are glorified flea nests. This is first class all the way. And a great price to boot.

This is a great hotel. Looking forward to "missing flights" in the future. Makes me happy to see a company I actually like doing good things. You realize how rare that is to find. Great people. Great hotel.

Happy Texan traveler remains happy in Miami!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
EB_Hotel_Miami, Manager at EB Hotel Miami Airport, responded to this review, August 5, 2013
Dear Mr. Happy Texas Traveler,

Thank you for sharing with the Tripadvisor community your experience at EB Hotel Miami.

We are so happy to read that you are a frequent guest of our Caracas property and that you decided to stay with us in this unexpected Miami visit!

As you mention, our façade is not complete yet, we are working on some final touches but we are confident once is done, it will stand out from the crowd!

Thank you so much for being a frequent guest of our brand and hope you get to stay with us again in the future!

214 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Aalborg, Denmark
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

Looking for a hotel in the Miami-area? This is the one!

After a 20-day roadtrip my girlfriend and I stayed here for two nights mid-July. And WHAT an experience. Fair enough, the hotel was brand new and still missing the last touches (as the poolbar), but that didn´t matter one second.

"Oh, the hotel is situated just 94 meters from the MIA-runway", you might think? Doesn´t matter. First of all, the hotel´s windows are of such a quality you can only hear a faint, distant rumbling which you won´t even notice, except if you try really hard.
Secondly, if you have the slightest interest in planes, the view from many of the rooms is stunning.

Talking about the rooms, they are just amazing. Spacious, beautifully designed and furnished with absolutely everything you can ask for. The bathrooms are stunning. We are a Danish couple and have stayed in a fair amount of hotels, I would dare to say, and I have NEVER seen anything like it!

Downstairs, in the lobby, we received the best service ever experienced. The staff did everything you asked for, and more, and they did it in such a friendly and helpful way that it never got to appear even remotely pushy.

The lobby was just fantastic, alongside with a beautiful bar- and restaurant-area. And the continental breakfast was of the highest class with exactly the same service as the lobby!!

I can keep on going, saying the same about the pool-area and the gym....

And one more thing; free parking is not a drawback either.

So if you´re looking for a Miami-hotel, no matter if you´re commuting or having some days in the city (just 15-20mins from South Beach) you can´t go wrong choosing this one.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
EB_Hotel_Miami, Manager at EB Hotel Miami Airport, responded to this review, July 26, 2013
Dear Tresseater,

We are pleased to read that you were satisfied with our services and features, and that you enjoyed your stay with us. The airport view is indeed stunning and fascinating!

Once again, thank you for your feedback and hope you get to visit us next time you are in Miami!

Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

We stayed overnight in Miami driving den from Orlando five days ago! For anyone landing in Miami this hotel is situated right next to the airport so the location is perfect. The windows to your rooms are double gazed and you cannot hear a plane! But fascinating to watch from yr room.
The hotel itself is simply beautiful and only a month old.. I would rate this as 5 * as the rooms were stunning, the bathroom was breathtaking and was the nicest one in a hotel I have ever seen.
The breakfast service was amazing, the pool area beautiful... The car parking FREE and close to the elevators. The value for money was incredible! Wifi in the room was fantastic! When yr traveling from overseas, communication is mandatory. Everything about this hotel, the rooms, the facilities, the cleanliness, the service . Stunning, stunning... This my friends is exactly what a hotel should be! A wonderful experience!!! Loved it ... 10 out of 10!!!!

Room Tip: Very close to the airport which can be very helpful!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
EB_Hotel_Miami, Manager at EB Hotel Miami Airport, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
Dear Ms Loverso222

We truly appreciate such a positive feedback and we are delighted to read that you had a wonderful experience with us!

Thanks again for your comments and for your 10 out of 10!

Regards,

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

Wow! I was worried when my son cancelled our previous hotel for this one, but upon arrival....OMG! Speechless! It's awesome. I came with my son and his partner and I have my own private area with my own flat screen tv. We were lucky enough to attend the hotels first happy hour yesterday and it was nice! The staff is incredibly nice and professional! The doorman, Sergio, was too cool! We were the first ones to ever use our room too! We were very lucky Texans to find this deal! Now, our journey begins with this awesome hotel and more to come!

• Stayed July 2013
Dear Ms Belindachisolm,

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were able to attend our first Happy Hour at Miranda! It was indeed nice and everyone had a lot of fun!

Thanks again for your feedback and we hope you and your family keep having great experiences during your journey!

Dallas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

I arrived in MIA on July 4th about 930p. Includes free internet & free shuttle service when I'm at the airport for a short stay. When I called to let them know I had arrived; they did say the shuttle wasn't avail but they said if I take a taxi. They will reimburse me. The concierge pulled out 20 bucks cash & gave it right back to me. The lobby is beautiful. It's on the scale of the Ritz Carlton or 4 Seasons; EB's art deco is off the chain. I loved the dark choclate & shiny stainless steel touches with the custom built cabinets. Comes with a door bell and a silver chain on the inside. The bathrooms are outstanding. The marble design on the floors is elegant. I will definitely stay here when I come back to MIA as I travel almost every weekend somewhere. The next morn I called for the shuttle & I was surprised that the GM was driving it in his nice upscale suit & tie. This staff was awesome and cared about my input. They don't need to improve a thing. You all should not waste your time booking the other airport hotels that are musty, molded and old but rely on their names of Hilton & Sheraton knowing they need to upgrade. Everything you can think of is in your room and all brand new...remember that! The beds have a remote...so you can change the comfort level as you wish as well.

Room Tip: This is a new hotel...I don't think there could be a bad room. The Art Deco style is outstandin...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
EB_Hotel_Miami, Manager at EB Hotel Miami Airport, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
Dear NicoleRay65

We do everything we can to ensure that each and every guest feels welcomed and pampered during their stay.

We are delighted to read that you have enjoyed your visit and will stay with us again in the near future.

Once more, thanks for your feedback and we look forward to host you again soon,

Caracas, Venezuela
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

stayed in this hotel for a two nights for a business trip in Miami about a few weeks ago. I had some trouble finding the place because the building had no signage, which seemed strange. Once I arrived there were not much people in the hotel, but I learned that it had just recently opened. The staff were very attentive and made sure I was comfortable and made sure I had everything I needed. The surroundings of the hotel are not very appealing, but after going to downtown Miami where I had some meetings, seeing some friends in Miami Beach, and going to a few shopping malls I ended up liking the location a lot. Everything was about 15 to 20 minutes away. The hotel is a luxury hotel, which I found to be a pleasant surprise. The facilities are top notch with great attention to detail. The rooms are 5 stars… The beds are adjustable and very comfy, I was able to rest after two long work days. The showers and bathroom are just spectacular!! I want to copy the designs for my own home!!! The rooms are very spacious and comfy. You can use the sliding doors if you want to separate the sleeping area from the work area, which I found just perfect. Both mornings I had a hearthy breakfast in the restaurant and ordered room service late night, ad the food was good. This is an all out luxurious hotel the likes you see on Brickell Avenue, not what you would expect for the area. I will be staying there again for a week long business trip the last week of August. The best part? The nightly rate was very competitive and turns to be a steal for all the value I got! Totally recommended!!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
EB_Hotel_Miami, Manager at EB Hotel Miami Airport, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
Dear Mr. Carlos B:

Thank you for sharing your experience in EB Hotel Miami with the Tripadvisor community.

We are happy to read that you had a pleasant stay with us and that you will be returning to our hotel on your next visit to Miami.

As you mentioned in your post, we are in the pre-grand-opening stage so we are still working in some minor details like our signage. However our full façade should be finished very soon.

Thank you for your comments, and we are looking forward to have you as our guest again,

Caracas, Venezuela
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

This hotel is by far the best airport hotel I have ever stayed in. It was a 5 minute no-traffic ride from the hotel to the airport terminal. I discovered that the location has excellent access to the main highways that connect to Miami Beach, Brickell and Doral. For a city where everything has to be done by car this is excellent. The hotel itself is a work of art, when you walk inside you think you are in a $600+ a night property. All the finishes are in lavish marbles with modern tones. The lobby is spacious and elegant with a very good breakfast. What impressed me the most though were the rooms. They look more like a luxury studio apartment than a hotel room, they have a living room and bedroom with a gorgeous bathroom in between, with massage shower jets, and a bidet which was a nice surprise. The TV in the room is HUGE with HD and Surround Sound (its really WOW, you are like in a movie theater). The linen is ultra high thread cotton (you can tell). My room had a beautiful view of the airport and you can watch the planes taking off but you can barely hear them. There are a few drawbacks however, they told me the business center was not ready and dinner was limited to room service for now. Also they have a fence outside with some banners that take away from the beauty of the hotel overall.
But given the fact that the hotel is partially open and that I paid $140 per night, I found this to be an unbelievable steal for this kind of property!!!!! If it where in Miami Beach it would easily compete with the Setai and the W at $600 a night!!!

Room Tip: Top floor view to the airport at night is gorgeous
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Dear MrEZTraveler:

Thank you for sharing your experience in the EB Hotel Miami with the Tripadvisor community.

We love to hear that you had a pleasant stay with us and that you were satisfied with our service and with our accommodations.

However, we are very sorry that our business center was not operating and that the restaurant was still working with limited hours during your stay. We are working very hard to have both services operating and with full time service as soon as possible.

We appreciate your comments and feedback and hope to have you as our guest again soon,

EB Hotel Miami

Been to EB Hotel Miami Airport? Share your experiences!