“Superb 5 Star Hotel - Better than Four Seasons or Ritz Carlton” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Free room upgrade
Ranked #1 of 12 hotels in Miami Springs
Dallas
“Superb 5 Star Hotel - Better than Four Seasons or Ritz Carlton”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

I arrived in MIA on July 4th about 930p. Includes free internet & free shuttle service when I'm at the airport for a short stay. When I called to let them know I had arrived; they did say the shuttle wasn't avail but they said if I take a taxi. They will reimburse me. The concierge pulled out 20 bucks cash & gave it right back to me. The lobby is beautiful. It's on the scale of the Ritz Carlton or 4 Seasons; EB's art deco is off the chain. I loved the dark choclate & shiny stainless steel touches with the custom built cabinets. Comes with a door bell and a silver chain on the inside. The bathrooms are outstanding. The marble design on the floors is elegant. I will definitely stay here when I come back to MIA as I travel almost every weekend somewhere. The next morn I called for the shuttle & I was surprised that the GM was driving it in his nice upscale suit & tie. This staff was awesome and cared about my input. They don't need to improve a thing. You all should not waste your time booking the other airport hotels that are musty, molded and old but rely on their names of Hilton & Sheraton knowing they need to upgrade. Everything you can think of is in your room and all brand new...remember that! The beds have a remote...so you can change the comfort level as you wish as well.

Room Tip: This is a new hotel...I don't think there could be a bad room. The Art Deco style is outstandin...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
EB_Hotel_Miami, Manager at EB Hotel Miami Airport, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
Dear NicoleRay65

Thank you for sharing with the Tripadvisor community your experience at EB Hotel Miami.

We do everything we can to ensure that each and every guest feels welcomed and pampered during their stay.

We are delighted to read that you have enjoyed your visit and will stay with us again in the near future.

Once more, thanks for your feedback and we look forward to host you again soon,

232 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Caracas, Venezuela
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

stayed in this hotel for a two nights for a business trip in Miami about a few weeks ago. I had some trouble finding the place because the building had no signage, which seemed strange. Once I arrived there were not much people in the hotel, but I learned that it had just recently opened. The staff were very attentive and made sure I was comfortable and made sure I had everything I needed. The surroundings of the hotel are not very appealing, but after going to downtown Miami where I had some meetings, seeing some friends in Miami Beach, and going to a few shopping malls I ended up liking the location a lot. Everything was about 15 to 20 minutes away. The hotel is a luxury hotel, which I found to be a pleasant surprise. The facilities are top notch with great attention to detail. The rooms are 5 stars… The beds are adjustable and very comfy, I was able to rest after two long work days. The showers and bathroom are just spectacular!! I want to copy the designs for my own home!!! The rooms are very spacious and comfy. You can use the sliding doors if you want to separate the sleeping area from the work area, which I found just perfect. Both mornings I had a hearthy breakfast in the restaurant and ordered room service late night, ad the food was good. This is an all out luxurious hotel the likes you see on Brickell Avenue, not what you would expect for the area. I will be staying there again for a week long business trip the last week of August. The best part? The nightly rate was very competitive and turns to be a steal for all the value I got! Totally recommended!!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
EB_Hotel_Miami, Manager at EB Hotel Miami Airport, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
Dear Mr. Carlos B:

Thank you for sharing your experience in EB Hotel Miami with the Tripadvisor community.

We are happy to read that you had a pleasant stay with us and that you will be returning to our hotel on your next visit to Miami.

As you mentioned in your post, we are in the pre-grand-opening stage so we are still working in some minor details like our signage. However our full façade should be finished very soon.

Thank you for your comments, and we are looking forward to have you as our guest again,

Caracas, Venezuela
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

This hotel is by far the best airport hotel I have ever stayed in. It was a 5 minute no-traffic ride from the hotel to the airport terminal. I discovered that the location has excellent access to the main highways that connect to Miami Beach, Brickell and Doral. For a city where everything has to be done by car this is excellent. The hotel itself is a work of art, when you walk inside you think you are in a $600+ a night property. All the finishes are in lavish marbles with modern tones. The lobby is spacious and elegant with a very good breakfast. What impressed me the most though were the rooms. They look more like a luxury studio apartment than a hotel room, they have a living room and bedroom with a gorgeous bathroom in between, with massage shower jets, and a bidet which was a nice surprise. The TV in the room is HUGE with HD and Surround Sound (its really WOW, you are like in a movie theater). The linen is ultra high thread cotton (you can tell). My room had a beautiful view of the airport and you can watch the planes taking off but you can barely hear them. There are a few drawbacks however, they told me the business center was not ready and dinner was limited to room service for now. Also they have a fence outside with some banners that take away from the beauty of the hotel overall.
But given the fact that the hotel is partially open and that I paid $140 per night, I found this to be an unbelievable steal for this kind of property!!!!! If it where in Miami Beach it would easily compete with the Setai and the W at $600 a night!!!

Room Tip: Top floor view to the airport at night is gorgeous
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Dear MrEZTraveler:

Thank you for sharing your experience in the EB Hotel Miami with the Tripadvisor community.

We love to hear that you had a pleasant stay with us and that you were satisfied with our service and with our accommodations.

However, we are very sorry that our business center was not operating and that the restaurant was still working with limited hours during your stay. We are working very hard to have both services operating and with full time service as soon as possible.

We appreciate your comments and feedback and hope to have you as our guest again soon,

EB Hotel Miami

Been to EB Hotel Miami Airport? Share your experiences!