“Fantastic value for healthy freshly cooked food” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner
Ampthill, United Kingdom
“Fantastic value for healthy freshly cooked food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

The previous day, we had a poor experience at a very expensive place nearby. Everyone said we should try IHOP so this was my first. It was superb. I thought it would be just another fast food place but it was far superior to that. There was excellent choice for vegetarians and several fresh tasty omelettes on offer (unusual fillings like fresh spinach).
After the healthy main course we didn't feel guilty about indulging in the pancakes with a choice of delicious syrups. Service was fast and friendly and amazingly the cost for 6 people was around $55! Don't be put off by the idea that it's all just pancakes - it isn't! Highly recommended.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Humboldt, Canada
“Quick and Delicious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

We stayed at a nearby hotel and came here as it was the closest restaurant. The service was pretty good, the food came really fast and was delicious!

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Greenwood, South Carolina
“breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

I stayed at the hotel next door and wanted a late night breakfast so I went to the IHOP. Once in the restaurant it took several minutes before I was seated. After being there it took a long time to make the order and even longer before the food was served. My pancakes were lukewarm to cold. I appeared as though they were short staff.

Visited December 2013
Chicago
“Awfull service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I went there with my daughter after a long traveling day (exactly on January 8th before midnight).The waitress was not courteous. We requested a chocolate milk shake and she brought a milk shake. I order something to go and when we order the check I realized that it was not there and we had to wait for the whole process again. I really didn't feel good service at all.

Visited January 2014
Vermilion, Canada
“Close to Holiday Inn Express”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

Very close to the Holiday Inn Express. Open 24 hours a day. Service was slower. Food was quite good.

Visited January 2014