“breakfast” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Greenwood, South Carolina
“breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

I stayed at the hotel next door and wanted a late night breakfast so I went to the IHOP. Once in the restaurant it took several minutes before I was seated. After being there it took a long time to make the order and even longer before the food was served. My pancakes were lukewarm to cold. I appeared as though they were short staff.

Visited December 2013

Chicago
“Awfull service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I went there with my daughter after a long traveling day (exactly on January 8th before midnight).The waitress was not courteous. We requested a chocolate milk shake and she brought a milk shake. I order something to go and when we order the check I realized that it was not there and we had to wait for the whole process again. I really didn't feel good service at all.

Visited January 2014
Vermilion, Canada
“Close to Holiday Inn Express”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

Very close to the Holiday Inn Express. Open 24 hours a day. Service was slower. Food was quite good.

Visited January 2014
Arcadia, Florida
“Good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

the food was good & the service was great & inexpensive. We were going to eat at the hotel but after looking at the menu & the prices we decided to go out, the desk clerk was very helpful on telling us a few choices, IHop was not a long distance from the hotel ( maybe a short block ).

Visited December 2013
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Ants Crawling On The Table”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

No matter what the food and service was like, all bets are off when there are ants crawling on the table originating from behind the syrup dispenser, which didn't looked like it had been wiped in months. This restaurant needs a good cleaning. Management apologized, but we scurried out of there as fast as the ants were scurrying around the table. Will never be back!

• Visited December 2013