“Brand New and Wonderful” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Miami Airport North Hotel & Suites

Save Saved
You added BEST WESTERN PLUS Miami Airport North Hotel & Suites to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS Miami Airport North Hotel & Suites
131 Fairway Drive, Miami Springs, FL 33166   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Low Rate, Guaranteed
Ranked #3 of 12 hotels in Miami Springs
Lancaster, California
“Brand New and Wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

My family and I just finished a month long road trip staying at nothing but Best Westerns, and this one was overall the best. This is a brand new hotel. The rooms are large and nicely furnished. The best part of the hotel is the professional and courteous staff. Maybe it's because they are new on the job, but they all seemed happy to be there and went out of their way to make our stay pleasant. My only complaint is that the front desk staff was not wearing nametags, so I don't know who to individually thank. My wife did get one person's name, so I'd like to thank Sara for being so kind and helpful to her and my son. Anyway, this is a great place, especially if you need to be near the airport.

Room Tip: The suites are awesome.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

8 people have reviewed this hotel

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We were on our way to the key west and we got caught by the heavy rain. We found this hotel and I must say that it was very nice!. The front desk gentleman was very pleasant and every staff member we bumped into. I must disagree with recent comment about their in-door pool. My kids and wife got into their INDOOR POOL and it was very nice and warm...so it works!!!. I was told by the staff that they have only been open for a bit over a month so no wonder it smells fresh and all their amenities are brand new. For a hotel, we randomly found, I gotta say that we had a good time and will definitely come back!

Room Tip: Good location and friendly staff
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I stayed with my mom and sister at this hotel for one night last week. Hotel was perfect! Not so touristy but really accommodating. Rooms were real clean and big, beds were really comfortable. Was shocked that hotel has big plasma tvs. Employees were awsome. Specially Yesenia and Bianca were really excellent and curtious. Helped us out with what we should've grabbed to eat that night we arrived and what was in town for fun. Never seen such happy employees!

Room Tip: If you're on your way to another trip and need a real accommodating place.. This is it!!!!!
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I'm disappointed with this hotel.. unfortunately. I had very high expectations. My house was being tented so we had to stay at a hotel and we chose this one because we went in person and we're very impressed at first sight. The biggest thing that sold me was the indoor HEATED pool because it's been rainy lately and I had 2 daughters that LOVE the pool. I also figured that it was new so it has to be good, not enough time for things to be broken or worn or dirty. We'll I was very disappointed. Check-in was smooth, we got a floor on the 4th floor. 1st disappointment was the elevator. I'm not a fan of elevators and this one made noise and had a "jump" when it was stopping. Scary. Got to the 4th floor and it felt muggy, not cool at all. We ended up asking for a 1st floor room and the switch was a breeze, they were very good with that, no questions asked and no problems. Rooms are clean, showers are good pressure and good heat, ac works good too. Bed, however, was not comfortable to my husband or I. Very hard to us. Husband woke up with back pain. Covers ate kinda stiff too but that's kinda expected. Next day was Friday so the girls were begging me to go to the pool after work. I called twice during the day to make sure the pool was going to be open and heated and they confirmed it would be. We get to the pool and it was Freezing! I walked to the front desk and asked if it was supposed to be heated and the man said yes and I told him it wasn't and he didn't say anything, he didn't seem to care. The kids went in anyway since they were dying to go in, but then I thought maybe they just need to turn it in, so I went to ask the front desk and the lady tells me she doesn't know because she doesn't have the key and there's no one she can call and she will be alone the rest of the night. I was upset. Biggest disappointed for me. I couldn't enjoy the pool with my girls. In the lobby they had a big cardboard advertising a movie on the Disney channel. They even had an app that you can download and take a picture with the star of the movie. I asked the front desk of the had the Disney Channel and she told me she didn't know.... I had to go to the room and check... then to find out they don't have it! They are advertising a movie that you can't watch at their hotel because they don't have the channel! Whatever... breakfast was great. We left Saturday morning. It's not a bad hotel, I was just very disappointed.

• Stayed June 2014
Deer Park, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was very hesitant about staying at this hotel as it just opened in May 2014. I am of the opinion that a new place needs to work out the "kinks" first before I stay there. I had already booked another hotel but chose to change it. When I spoke with the Best Western rep she told me about a multitude of different places of which I was looking on the internet while she was helping me. I expressed my hesitation and she assured me that this facility would live up to my expectations. She was right! I am so glad I listened. From the time we walked in until the time we left we felt as though they truly valued our patronage. Our most interaction was with Sarah at the front desk who was an absolute gem. We sincerely hope the management knows what a diamond employee they have! The room was clean, bed was extremely comfortable, breakfast was excellent, pool was wonderful, service was above par!

Room Tip: We stayed on the second floor in the front of the hotel. If you're looking for a view this in n...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Miami Airport North Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!