“Great place to eat when you are craving a burger” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American
Miami, Florida
“Great place to eat when you are craving a burger”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

I ate dinner here on a Saturday night with a friend who was craving a burger. The place was packed on a Saturday evening. There isn't a tremendous amount of atmosphere, it is pretty plain strip shopping center type restaurant. The burgers are unique, however and very tasty. The special that evening was a hamburger on a Krispy Kreme donut - which I didn't find too appetizing, but a lot of people were ordering. A real surprise was the sweet potato fries. They are sprinkled with cinnamon and are a great change of pace from the traditional fries. There were only two young girls serving the entire restaurant that night, so the service left a little bit to be desired. Overall, I gave JR's a "very good" rating, keeping in mind that is a fun place to eat burgers.

• Visited February 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Best burgers in town!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013 via mobile

If you're in the mood for burger and fries, run don't walk to JR's! Great food, great staff, great music and ambiance at great prices. Try the NAG sexy, it's awesome!

Grayson, Georgia, United States
“Better than good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

Burgers are great but the ability to order to taste needs to improve. In other words you get what the menu offers no adding other toppings apparently cause I did and was told that the best I could do was another burger that was closer to whatv I wanted.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Hialeah, Florida
“Best Burger in Miami!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

I walked into this place not knowing what I was actually in for. Being that my parents live in Miami Springs I decided to give this place a shot when I was driving by and saw the sign. I have never had a burger which you can't put down. I honestly enjoyed every bit of it. The waitress convinced me to make my burger SEXY by saying that it was going to be like an explosion of flavors in my mouth, and wow was she right!! After eating that burger I couldn't stop thanking her for the great recommendation. I will definitely be stopping by Jr's every time i'm in town and I will continue to recommend it to anyone who is in the mood to eat a great burger!

• Visited January 2013
Miami Springs
“Awesome burgers!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

Dont bother eating burgers anywhere else. This is the place to go. Awesome tasting burgers at a great price.