“Best Burger in Miami!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Hialeah, Florida
“Best Burger in Miami!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

I walked into this place not knowing what I was actually in for. Being that my parents live in Miami Springs I decided to give this place a shot when I was driving by and saw the sign. I have never had a burger which you can't put down. I honestly enjoyed every bit of it. The waitress convinced me to make my burger SEXY by saying that it was going to be like an explosion of flavors in my mouth, and wow was she right!! After eating that burger I couldn't stop thanking her for the great recommendation. I will definitely be stopping by Jr's every time i'm in town and I will continue to recommend it to anyone who is in the mood to eat a great burger!

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

100% Recommend
Miami Springs
“Awesome burgers!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

Dont bother eating burgers anywhere else. This is the place to go. Awesome tasting burgers at a great price.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Great burgers!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

We found this place while passing through Miami Springs. The burger selections are slightly elevated, but not weird. Plus Jr.'s offers a weekly burger special. The sweet potato fries are enough to share w/ at least one other person and be sure to get the marshmallow-orange dipping sauce - it's like sweet potato casserole you can eat with your fingers (I KNOW!). Great value and casual atmosphere - well worth checking out.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Miami, Florida
“Local burger joint”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012 via mobile

Very cozy little restaurant on Westward Drive. The burgers are wonderful and there are many options. It's nice to have a mom and pop place to go to when there are so many chain restaurants lately.

Service is great and the staff makes you feel like family.

“Amazing burgers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012 via mobile

My favorite burgers! If your going to spend calories on something, spend them on this! Teriyaki burger is my favorite.